Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Samarchenbow

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Samarchenbow

  1. Fliflo is banned for using this: :confused:
  2. Well I might as well try... 1. 21 hours (playing everyday from now) 2. I am from Texas not born there but raised and like I said I play everyday now. I played pokemon ever since I got my first Gameboy and have been in love with it ever since 3. If it counts for a broken mic no...Unless you count talking with text (I bet this screwed up the thing haha) 4. Yep 5. People who are friendly and on all the time (also help eachother out with anything) 6. I would say I'm more of both mostly PvE but both to be honest.
  3. Welcome to PRO! I'm starting fresh too! Enjoy your stay here! :Smile:
  4. Welcome! I'm starting fresh off too! Enjoy PRO!
  5. 7.5/10 Nice GIF and font tbh :)
  6. I thought they reset after the server resets to be honest, but I'm pretty sure it's true that they reset after a week
  7. Credit to LeoChaos for replying (He helped me out with it and now I know) Thanks :) My new signature | | | V

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.