JJRsquad Recruiting (Blue Server) - Potential Red

Jackbd

[glow=red]

[/glow]

[glow=red]

[/glow]

[glow=pink]Guild created by JackBD 13/05/2016.[/glow]

[glow=pink]JackBD made Jesse_James1(Alucard1 IGN) to be joint leader 13/05/2016.[/glow]

[glow=pink]JackBD made RedCapGaming(ChiefNubNub IGN) to be joint leader 13/05/2016.[/glow]

[glow=pink]Jesse_James1(Alucard1 IGN) Resigned as leader[/glow]

[glow=pink]JackBD made Dimitris Recruiter 07/08/2016[/glow]

[glow=pink]JackBD made Altorchio Concept Designer 09/08/2016[/glow]

What does JJRsquad mean/stand for?

The JJR in the name represents the start of each of the guild leaders names. Jesse, Jack and Red. It shows that we unite and are not a solo guild. We are joint together as friends and we want you guys to come and join us in our PRO adventure and make memories that we will never forget!

[glow=red]

[/glow]

[glow=red]

[/glow]

%5Bsize=7%5D%5Bcenter%5D%5B/center%5D%5B/size%5D

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi am bharath.i have 60 hours of gameplay. I play the game on most of the days. I Am from India.I am 20 years old and i have a friendly nature. I have loved pokemon since i was very young.i have a basic idea about pvp . I am looking for a guild which is friendly and helps each other out in their goals . I also wish to pokehunt and get to know new eople. I have discord i can use it while playing pro hope u add me :)

224010 Hi am bharath.i have 60 hours of gameplay. I play the game on most of the days. I Am from India.I am 20 years old and i have a friendly nature. I have loved pokemon since i was very young.i have a basic idea about pvp . I am looking for a guild which is friendly and helps each other out in their goals . I also wish to pokehunt and get to know new eople. I have discord i can use it while playing pro hope u add me :)

Accepted!! check messages for invite to discord :)

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? -Around 25 at the moment but 7 emblems and 3 pokemons above 75

2. Tell us a little about yourself. -From greece...adult

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? - Yes

5. What do you look for in a guild? -Meet new people,have some fun

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? -I like both

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>

227419 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? -Around 25 at the moment but 7 emblems and 3 pokemons above 75

2. Tell us a little about yourself. -From greece...adult

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes

4. Are you going to be online daily? - Yes

5. What do you look for in a guild? -Meet new people,have some fun

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? -I like both

Accepted! check your messages for an invite to discord!