New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Byuvyen
-
MINHA QUEST DO DARKRAI ESTÁ BUGADA
Então, eu estou preso nessa parte da quest, eu não consigo sair daqui, eu já achei os 4 fantasmas, eu já fiz de tudo, olhei tutoriais, canais no youtube, perguntei no chat do jogo, perguntei aos membros da minha guilda e o mesmo continua bugado. Aí diante disso eu falei com o outro NPC e ele não deixa eu passar também, fui tentar resetar a quest para refazer ela do zero e o NPC também não deixa.
-
MY QUEST OF THE DARKRAI IT'S A BUG
- MY QUEST OF THE DARKRAI IT'S A BUG
Então, eu estou preso nessa parte da quest, eu não consigo sair daqui, eu já achei os 4 fantasmas, eu já fiz tudo, olhei tutoriais, canais no youtube, perguntei no chat do jogo, perguntei aos membros da minha guilda e o mesmo continua bugado. Aí diante disso eu falei com o outro NPC e ele não deixa eu passar também, fui tentar resetar a quest para refazer ela do zero e o NPC também não deixa.- MY QUEST OF THE DARKRAI IT'S A BUG
So, I'm from Brazil, I'm going to speak in Portuguese!- MY QUEST OF THE DARKRAI IT'S A BUG
Hi good night! All right? So, I am not able to complete the quest, I did it well in the past, but I didn’t get to complete the quest, I’m trying to complete the quest now, but this bug, I can’t get past a stage where I have to find four ghosts, I did all the correct procedures, I saw some videos of content generators about the game, I followed everything they were doing and it didn’t work, I got help from my guild and I couldn’t, I saw posts on the forum and nothing, I need help , I want to do the quest and complete the event, help me!- MEGA GARCHOMP QUEST
I did it, I don't need assistance anymore, thank you very much!- MEGA GARCHOMP QUEST
Yesterday I entered the game at 4 am and I couldn't, today I enter the game at 4 am and I can catch it, logic? There is no hahaha- MEGA GARCHOMP QUEST
- MEGA GARCHOMP QUEST
Hello, how is everything? So, I have a little problem searching for Garchomp's stone, this message keeps appearing to me, I did all the requirements and nothing, I've already looked at happiness, the pokemon is my OT, it has 25 atk, it's level 100, with Uploaded EVs, all right and I can't complete a quest. The message that appears is this: i have the intuition that something is missing. We should think about all the things we discovered Cynthia: two trainers facing the guardian... What if the guardian of the story was actually th police officer. Help me, I don't know what to do! Servidor: Silver- Bug of the four spirits (In the case in the whole quest)
Hi good night! All right? So, I am not able to complete the quest, I did it well in the past, but I didn’t get to complete the quest, I’m trying to complete the quest now, but this bug, I can’t get past a stage where I have to find four ghosts, I did all the correct procedures, I saw some videos of content generators about the game, I followed everything they were doing and it didn’t work, I got help from my guild and I couldn’t, I saw posts on the forum and nothing, I need help , I want to do the quest and complete the event, help me!- Bug of the 4 spirits (In the case in the whole quest)
Hi good night! All right? So, I am not able to complete the quest, I did it well in the past, but I didn’t get to complete the quest, I’m trying to complete the quest now, but this bug, I can’t get past a stage where I have to find four ghosts, I did all the correct procedures, I saw some videos of content generators about the game, I followed everything they were doing and it didn’t work, I got help from my guild and I couldn’t, I saw posts on the forum and nothing, I need help , I want to do the quest and complete the event, help me! - MY QUEST OF THE DARKRAI IT'S A BUG
