New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Byuvyen
-
[ Increased number of guilds with access to Guild Island ]
Aiming for better dynamics and better functioning of the guilds, I think it is fair that due to the increase in matches and significant increase in players and guilds playing, the number of access to guild island be increased from 3 to 5 guilds. It is not fair that only 3 guilds can access guild island and not only thinking about this moment, but also for the future of the server, when the two servers are merged it will be good to increase access to guild island from 3 to 5. Thank you, have a good night and good work! Ty ❤️
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
bump
-
Ranked Monotype Battles
+1 - This is necessary and I support it!
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
[ Questions about the future of the game ]
When will the new region arrive? When will you add new legendaries?
-
[ Questions about the future of the game ]
I would like to know when the servers will be merged? When will new Pokémon be added? When will the box and the Pokémon market/sale system be improved, thus making the system more automated?
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
- godly torkoal 25+ sassy
- godly torkoal 25+ sassy
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
@Houndstone
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
Since you are part of the staff, could you see if the use of this program that I mentioned above is allowed? I want to download and use it, but I will only do so when you give me 100% certainty that I will not be punished. @Houndstone
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
@Houndstone ??
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
Even to value the achievements of PvP chests, it would be good for the staff/game to place and announce the rarity level of each chest prize.
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
This link to a tool that is on the forum, is this tool allowed in PRO?
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
Could you list the programs allowed by the game to count the Pokémon that appear? But, here's a piece of advice and a tip/suggestion for improvement: implement a system/command to count the Pokémon that appear in PRO. Changing the subject, when will the new region arrive? When will the two servers merge? When will the Tapus arrive? What are the next steps to expand and improve the server?
-
~ [ Any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon ] ~
Hi, good evening! How are you? It's just a question, I wanted to know if there is any command/game system/allowed tool that shows the count of times the pokemon has appeared, because I'm doing Dratini's repel trick and I wanted to know how many times it appeared and instead of counting in the manual I wanted to know if there is a more practical and faster way. [Tool] PRO BetterFarm (Encounter Statistic) - Page 5 - Tech Corner - Pokemon Revolution Online I found this post on the forum, I wanted to know if this tool is allowed or if there is a better one?
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
I wanted to know how much you charge me to complete Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh? And how long will it take to finish?
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
Bump!
-
[ AUCTION ] - EPIC LARVITAR GUTS ADA 31/31
