New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Xaiyah
-
Accidentally released the wrong pokemon
Hey [mention]Kasma[/mention], i forwarded your problem to an Admin, someone will contact you whenever your friends issue is fixed. :3 Have a nice day!
-
Hello peeps!
Hello noellover and welcome to PRO! :3 I hope you enjoy your stay and have a nice day. :)
-
Wrong Mount Issue
Hello [mention]Agarthor[/mention], sorry for the inconvenience but sadly there is nothing we can do. If you bought the wrong mount you can't change it. It could be easily abused by players. I lock this topic now, i wish you a great day! :) [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
what tablet to buy to play PRO?
Hello [mention]TzRekJad[/mention], i've moved your topic to the proper sub-forum so that other poeple that used tablets to play pro can help you out. Here's a link to the system requirments you will need on your tablet to run PRO: PRO Requirments. [glow=purple]-Moved to proper place-[/glow]
-
Discord or "Live Chat"?
Hey RilexZefire, like PreHax told you there is an active offical PRO Discord -->Discord Invitelink. I will lock this topic now, have a nice day! :) [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
Indigo Plateau
[glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
Account Creation Issues
Hey [mention]326Gaming[/mention], I'm happy that Shaui solved your Issue! :) I will lock the topic now. Have a nice week. [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
Accidently released pokemon
Since Red recovered your Pokemon I will lock this topic. :3 Have a nice day [mention]w0rldwideweb[/mention]! [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
kanto guardian bug
Hey [mention]86gigi35[/mention], like PreHax told you already its a 33% chance that the Bosses drop you money and that the selectable reward is after 4 consecutive wins. :) You can find a detailed guide to the Legendary Dogs/Guardians here: Legendary Dogs. Since this is answered now i will lock the post, have a nice day! :3 [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
does daycare quest have a shiny chance?
Hey there [mention]TzRekJad[/mention], I'm glad to see that PreHax was able to help you solve your question, i can confirm the shiny chance on daycare NPCs is 1/4096. If you want to know more about shinies in PRO you can visit our wiki: PRO Wiki . Since this is answered i will lock the post, have a nice day! :) [glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]
-
Hello. :)
Hey lilyc0ve and welcome to PRO! Enjoy your stay. :3
-
[I can't think of anything witty to put here but hi]
Hey Megarai and welcome to PRO! :3 I hope you enjoy your stay!
-
I'm baaaack~
Hey and welcome back. :)
-
Accidently released pokemon
I forwared your problem to an Admin, someone will contact you whenever the problem is fixed. :)
-
hi friends
Hey and welcome Dawson! :3
-
Hello new here?
Welcome to PRO! :3 I hope you enjoy your stay :)
