Favorite Handheld Pokemon Games

Buddha

Hello all! I am looking at getting a new game for my DS. I have played Red/Blue and Gold/Silver and am wondering what suggestions you might have for your favorite handheld pokemon game besides those two.

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

• 2 weeks later...

There was a lot of Pokemon Fans complaining that B/2 and W/2 were the worst in the series. I also thought the same, the new Pokemon released seemed lazy in design with a few exceptions of course and the story although it had it's moments just seemed way too recycled (although most of them are recycled) the sequels did in some ways make up for the terrible story though so if your comfortable playing only the sequels after reading up on the story in the firsts then I would suggest doing that.

Personally I would get HG or SS (or both if you hardcore xP) although you've played the original Gold and Silver, playing these two feels like your playing completely new games. (I won't get in too many details why though just trust me)

X and Y are also strong competitors in my opinion. Even though the amount on new Pokemon released was lacking compared to other gens, the ratio of good to bad Pokemon were better then most others. (in my opinion more so then any other gens besides 1 and 2) On top of that there were a few Pokemon that could have promise for future gens (Kind of like how Scyther was when Scizor was released later, if that makes since) examples would be Hawlucha, Carbink, Klefki, and Dedenne. Also if your into battling competitively a lot of strong pokemon were also released that are awesome contenders (Aegislash, Greninja, Talonflame, etc.) the story was also pretty decent (and heartwarming I cried a little at the end lmao).

I hope this helps you make a decision.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 3 weeks later...