still cant log in to server [LOCKED]

Yumeria21

its says the server is up but its still telling me I cant connect to server

having the same issues on both Mac and android

When I click on the silver server it is written to server and does not opens neither on Android nor pc

Hey you three,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

At the time you have created your topics, the server were down due a crash, this can happen sometimes, sorry for that.

You should be able to login again, if not, hit me up at this topic and explain what exactly happends.

In case you play on andoid, read following:

We are aware of the current issues that our users are experiencing with the Android client and are actively looking for a solution. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes however we recommend that you don't play using mobile devices for the time being.

We will update you when a new Android client goes live at our Discord Server.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

yes I know what you mean but mine is on pc

Hey,

At the time you have created your topics, the server were down due a crash, this can happen sometimes, sorry for that.

You should be able to login again, if not, hit me up at this topic and explain what exactly happends.

Would be nice if you could test again to login an tell me what happends if you cant.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution