Merge issues

Muffinblasters

hello,

I tried to merge my old old account however once i completed the process i notice all my Pokemon were gone even tho I still have my badges. i merged red to silver btw. thanks for the help in advance

Hi there. It seems as if your old account was on Yellow. Therefore, please try logging in on Gold and let me know if you're still missing items/pokemon.

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. It seems as if your old account was on Yellow. Therefore, please try logging in on Gold and let me know if you're still missing items/pokemon.

Looking forward to your response.

i have allready merged from red to silver and no longer see the option to merge or remerge.

i have allready merged from red to silver and no longer see the option to merge or remerge.

Could you name this account? Because it seems not to be the account you are writing with since this account was never affected by the merge.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Thanks,

and indeed, you have merged your account successfully and dont have your Pokémon on it while your progress is saved. This happened due a server clean-up. Is there anything special you like to have? Because this account didnt even had the first badge and has a very low game progress at all.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution