I can not log into Silver Server [SOLVED]

Rafasamir36

I can not get into Silver Server for the following message: Name or Password is invalid, But I usually get into Server Gold

Im having the same problem. I can't log into any server. Im able to log into the homepage of the forums with the same password/username. I've already reset my password three times. I dont know what else I could do.

Hey you two,

firstly, Im sorry for this inconvenience.

When you get a Invalid username or password message, you most probably have to merge your account, you can do that like at following example:

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

Make sure to select the right main server!

If you dont really know what the merge is and why you have to merge, take a look at our merge FAQ.

In case you have successfully merged your account but still cant enter the game with the same error appearing (@FantasyKiller), make sure to read our Merge Issue FAQ

Let me know your results.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey you two,

firstly, Im sorry for this inconvenience.

When you get a Invalid username or password message, you most probably have to merge your account, you can do that like at following example:

Make sure to select the right main server!

If you dont really know what the merge is and why you have to merge, take a look at our merge FAQ.

In case you have successfully merged your account but still cant enter the game with the same error appearing (@FantasyKiller), make sure to read our Merge Issue FAQ

Let me know your results.

Regards Xylos

Thank you very much! That is very helpful to know. I havent logged in for months and was very confused!

Potatoes n stuff

I can not get into Silver Server for the following message: Name or Password is invalid, But I usually get into Server Gold

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.