App crashes when i attempt to catch pokemon.

Gentletouch

First off let me start by thanking you for the quick fix with the update. I appreciate the fact that you answered my last thread as well. I am an android user, when I attempt to catch a wild Pokemon the app crashes. I pretty much have my team set so no big rush.

First off let me start by thanking you for the quick fix with the update. I appreciate the fact that you answered my last thread as well. I am an android user, when I attempt to catch a wild Pokemon the app crashes. I pretty much have my team set so no big rush.

Hey[uSER=2055445] Gentletouch,[/uSER]

firstly, Im sorry for this inconveniences.

Your last thread was answered at wednesday, since wednesday we have another new PRO version for Android users because for some players, like you, it was not possible to catch wild Pokémon.

Please download again the newest version of PRO at your Android device, you can find the newest version of PRO on our Download Page. Make sure to delete all previous PRO versions before you download a new. This version should work 100% fine.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Your last thread was answered at wednesday, since wednesday we have another new PRO version for Android users because for some players, like you, it was not possible to catch wild Pokémon.

Please download again the newest version of PRO at your Android device, you can find the newest version of PRO on our Download Page. Make sure to delete all previous PRO versions before you download a new. This version should work 100% fine.

Regards Xylos

I will give it a try. Thank you.

• Like 1

Regards Xylos

that fixed it thank you. You guys are awesome.