Ban sand veil!

Blazinswampert

There is no single mon that can benefit well enough off of sand veil other than Garchomp and even then Rough Skin is leagues better than Sand Veil.

If sand was permanent like prior to gen 6 then sure. But a small chance out of a maximum of 8 turns for a chance to miss? you might as well be using Subsitute. (which funny enough isn't coded yet)

It's a gimic. It's not reliable and while it is frustrating to lose to in no way shape or form does it warrant a ban.

There is no single mon that can benefit well enough off of sand veil other than Garchomp and even then Rough Skin is leagues better than Sand Veil.

If sand was permanent like prior to gen 6 then sure. But a small chance out of a maximum of 8 turns for a chance to miss? you might as well be using Subsitute. (which funny enough isn't coded yet)

It's a gimic. It's not reliable and while it is frustrating to lose to in no way shape or form does it warrant a ban.

If you check the rules, making use of anything related to evasion or accuracy is forbidden.

One year ago i wanted to make a sand team based around sand veil and after asking a mod i got answered that yes it is bannable using such a strategy.

( It's bannable not because the strategy is unfair, i mean, it is in a way, it's bannable because the numbers are not the correct ones, as one stage of acc/eva is way more impactfull as it should be. )

Have a nice day !

Nahyun

1534018533-sign.png

If you check the rules, making use of anything related to evasion or accuracy is forbidden.

One year ago i wanted to make a sand team based around sand veil and after asking a mod i got answered that yes it is bannable using such a strategy.

It's not bannable.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

What would happen if someone just can't catch that epic h.a garchomp to pvp with? They can't use garchomp at all? Pesonally I believe its better to use a mostly full accuracy moves instead of getting such ability banned.

One for all, all for one.

What would happen if someone just can't catch that epic h.a garchomp to pvp with? They can't use garchomp at all? Pesonally I believe its better to use a mostly full accuracy moves instead of getting such ability banned.

1. You don't really need epic for PVP.

2. With Repel trick, BMS, balanced spawns now, it's way easier to have a correct Garchomp H.A.

3. There are a lot of Garchomp Jolly H.A. 31 SPD on market, and price are low.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9