Ban sand veil!

Blazinswampert

If you check the rules, making use of anything related to evasion or accuracy is forbidden.

One year ago i wanted to make a sand team based around sand veil and after asking a mod i got answered that yes it is bannable using such a strategy.

( It's bannable not because the strategy is unfair, i mean, it is in a way, it's bannable because the numbers are not the correct ones, as one stage of acc/eva is way more impactfull as it should be. )

Have a nice day !

Nahyun

you should probably learn to read more carefully before attempting to try and be smart ass dropping the mic. You don't wanna play that game with me Hun.

If you check the rules, making use of anything related to evasion or accuracy is forbidden.

One year ago i wanted to make a sand team based around sand veil and after asking a mod i got answered that yes it is bannable using such a strategy.

( It's bannable not because the strategy is unfair, i mean, it is in a way, it's bannable because the numbers are not the correct ones, as one stage of acc/eva is way more impactfull as it should be. )

Have a nice day !

Nahyun

Also full of sheit, a mod couldn't have told u that cuz it's not true. :)

Have a nice day !

Nahyun

None of this is true. None of it.

• Like 1

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Still no official statement, i'll try to get someone rightful to make an intervention here, so we can get the final word on that topic.

Also, no need to be patronizing, if being an online gangsta makes you happy, cool, but i dont care about your egos problem. @Darksun20

Have a nice day,

Nahyun

1534018533-sign.png

:ChikoritaWTF: if anybody has an ego here it's you, you come here acting like a know it all yet you have your facts completely wrong. You really ought to think and get your facts straight before acting like you got everything all figured out. Edited by Darksun20