Guild suggestions.

Orihara

I'll be piling up many suggestions under this topic with the knowledge i gathered about the guild system so far.

Self Sufficient guilds : Similar to the ranking system, where guilds needs to battle in order to improve both their bases and equipment inside. (cosmetics, building space, rooms etc.)

Guild base training areas : Inside the guild, there should be several rooms for training purposes, namely EV's. Gathered from the information in hand, pokemons that are spread out far too wide for having a specific EV training areas. Ofcourse these rooms will be in hand-to-hand with my first suggestion where they will be unlocked with battle point currency.

Battle points : Each point will be earned by defeating another fraction/guild. Every win will give you 2 guild coins and can be donated to your guild bank. Only the Leader of the guild and the ones he chose will be able to use those. Battle points will also require for you battle in "Guild Mode" and these points will not be able to be traded among other guilds.

Custom Battle Island : For future events that are going to be held. An Island which will have an arena and special shops that will allow players to rent/purchase battle items (leftovers, black glasses etc.)

Hall of Warriors : Inside each guild, will have a throne room to display their trophies and achievements for public display.

Guild bases : Players should be able to choose where their bases will be (I.E. Viridian : Available guild spots : 1/4) Each guild location will have a certain pokemoney range based on the city they're in.

King of the Hill Island : Only the guilds who have achieved a certain ammount of chalanges/tournaments will be given access to make their bases in this island with more base space and for their own advertisement.

If the guilds have the same ammount of achievements and another guild has already claimed the island for themsevles, a guild war will determine who will claim the island as their domain.

These suggestions are not of high priority or required to be implemented. They will simply take the end-game to a whole new level, namely promoting battling and teamwork to improve. Most of these will require game to be developed to a certain degree to meet the requirements this suggestion needs.

Some of these may already have been suggested, i didn't have time to go through every suggestion that was made. Credits belong to those people if they have already suggested.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Guest Abraxas

I like the post, would be nice to see bonuses that could be acquired though the guild also. Like you were saying with "guild coins" spend X amount to gain for example like +X amount to EXP or Money for so long. Higher chance at Better % IVs and so forth, like you said would add so much to the End game, and would promote Battles between guilds.

I think it would be cool to have your character name changed to a different color in the specific guild your in, Also when other players walk by you the name of the guild your in appears on the top of your name so everyone knows what guild your in, It would also be cool to have an emblem like a small pikachu sprite for instance beside your guild name above your character name, And guild coins is a good idea, Rare candies and vitamins could be around 20k guild coins, While like other items that pokemon need to evolve like Reaper cloth magmarizer, Electerizer, Protector, etc could be around 8-10k guild coins, And the elemental stones could be around 1k, and low tier items could sell for 100-500 guild coins, But the items to boost pokemon stats or type moves like inscences like Rock inscence (I dont know how to spell the correct word) they should sell around 4-5k Guild coins, But choose any value you want for the items, Im just suggesting. There should also be Guild battles! Guild vs Guild and then a leaderboard on who is the top guild with the most wins etc.

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]