Clientside login saying invalid. [SOLVED]

Elmchey

I played in the past and just redownloaded and reset my password and all of that so I could play again. Logged into dash and forum, and merged from red to silver but whenever I try to login to silver on the actual game client it just says invalid username/password. Have also tried deleting files and redowloading.

I played in the past and just redownloaded and reset my password and all of that so I could play again. Logged into dash and forum, and merged from red to silver but whenever I try to login to silver on the actual game client it just says invalid username/password.

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

I did reset it via the dashboard, and according to the dashboard the merge was successful. It's showing all my stats as being on silver, and I can log into the dash and forums just fine.

I did reset it via the dashboard, and according to the dashboard the merge was successful. It's showing all my stats as being on silver, and I can log into the dash and forums just fine.

Hi there. You'll have to reset your password again after merging.

aaaaaaaaaaand there it is, the missing link lmao. Thank you very much.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!