Breeding Mechanics?

Ibvk

77211 Server's offline atm, no one can login. Just wait till its back up.

1) Breeding is never going to be implemented in PRO. Confirmed.

2) No breeding, but egg move tutors will be added soon.

Dang....

Any specific reason why or a link to the post on it where it was confirmed?

That said, to somewhat compensate for the lack of breeding the game has implemented a 50% chance of synchronize working (which is much more than the norm). So if you have an adamant sync as your party lead, the pokemon you encounter has a 50% chance of being adamant as well.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

Syncronize is a 50% chance in the regular games.

The fact that there will be no breeding kind of crushed my hopes and dreams for this game. I was hoping that breeding Pokemon just took longer and that I could settle down and become a Pokemon breeder, which is how I enjoy playing the normal games. I don't get the point of having IVs at all if they're not something that can be influenced. It's something I'd expect a Pokemon MMO to fix.

77847 I don't get the point of having IVs at all if they're not something that can be influenced. It's something I'd expect a Pokemon MMO to fix.

What will you do when you'll have full team full 31 IVs? PvP? Against full team 31 IVs? What's the point to having a MMO game (which mean, for me, that you can playing thousand and thousand of hours) when you're at this point? PvP will maybe feel annoying at a point (or not, I don't know, I never get the point to PvP in MMOs anyway #PVEBoy).

PS : It's my point of view, it's maybe not the same as everyone either.