Can't log in silver server [SOLVED]

Tintheares

The game seemed to be more laggy than usual since a few days ago and often take me a while to log in successfully . However , today after many attempts I just can't log in despite having tried all methods like restart the pc and re-install the game . I always get stuck at the moment the "logging in" message appears and then fade away moments later . Meanwhile , I can log in gold server just fine . Please help me .

The game seemed to be more laggy than usual since a few days ago and often take me a while to log in successfully . However , today after many attempts I just can't log in despite having tried all methods like restart the pc and re-install the game . I always get stuck at the moment the "logging in" message appears and then fade away moments later . Meanwhile , I can log in gold server just fine . Please help me .

Hi there and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience.

I've sent you to your last visited Pokécenter; could you have a check and see if you manage to log in Silver, now?

I'm looking forward to your reply and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

Thanks for your response but I just tried to log in and it seems that nothing has changed . I still get stuck at the message "Logging in" . I'm getting so desperate now ...

Could you try logging on Gold, use F2 key, type in "Clearmaps" then hit Enter and restart your game client and try to log on Silver again?

Otherwise, how long do you usually wait after the "Logging in" prompt? It may take a few minutes

-[/hr]

i cant loggin too in silver serve i merge my account and still i cant loggin in what i must do?

This is likely another issue; do you get a "Invalid password" error? If so, please follow this step from the Common Merge Error FAQ thread:

Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!

A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

I still can not log in server silver after doing like you said . It usually only took me 2 or 3 seconds for me to log in back in the days but now the "Logging in" message just appear as quickly as usual but then fade away and it's not likely that waiting for a few minutes would do the trick . I tried typing in the wrong username then log in gold server and it said "invalid username" meanwhile the "logging in" message still appeared even with that wrong username when I log in silver server .

I still can not log in server silver after doing like you said . It usually only took me 2 or 3 seconds for me to log in back in the days but now the "Logging in" message just appear as quickly as usual but then fade away and it's not likely that waiting for a few minutes would do the trick . I tried typing in the wrong username then log in gold server and it said "invalid username" meanwhile the "logging in" message still appeared even with that wrong username when I log in silver server .

Alright. Could you try logging on the Dashboard and change your password, then try logging in on Silver again?

Don't forget to finalize the changing password process via the mail you will receive

I'm not able to use my laptop right now but I tried playing the game with another computer and it work just fine so maybe something is wrong with my laptop not the game . I would try to figure it out but thanks so much for your help .

I'm not able to use my laptop right now but I tried playing the game with another computer and it work just fine so maybe something is wrong with my laptop not the game . I would try to figure it out but thanks so much for your help .

Hi there. Could you try the following, nevertheless if you're okay with playing on another computer, please let me know so I can lock this thread as solved.

• Run the game in compatability mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Update your Windows Version

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.