Any movie/series to watch?

Ryotajr

Is this just anime? o= Spirited Away is still one of my favourite movies. And I enjoyed Wolf's Reign (though it's old). Hetalia, though short episodes, is hilarious.

For Non-Anime stuff: Doctor Who is awesome, Supernatural is super, and I just realized that I don't watch enough TV to keep recommending things. So that's that o3o

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77531 Is this just anime? o= Spirited Away is still one of my favourite movies. And I enjoyed Wolf's Reign (though it's old). Hetalia, though short episodes, is hilarious.

For Non-Anime stuff: Doctor Who is awesome, Supernatural is super, and I just realized that I don't watch enough TV to keep recommending things. So that's that o3o

Is Spirited Away an anime based movie?

And I'll try out Doctor Who is awesome, seems to be good

axz779.png

It's an anime movie, though not based of of an anime series ^^ I watched it when I was younger, but I still love it. Also, Howl's Moving Castle is another great anime movie.

Doctor Who is my favorite show right now. I can't stop. It's not for everyone and can be confusing at times, but I love it. xD

77543 It's an anime movie, though not based of of an anime series ^^ I watched it when I was younger, but I still love it. Also, Howl's Moving Castle is another great anime movie.

Doctor Who is my favorite show right now. I can't stop. It's not for everyone and can be confusing at times, but I love it. xD

And what about series? The only series I've watched/heard about are: The thrones and The Big Band Theory

axz779.png

Doctor Who is a series. I love Big Bang Theory xD If you're looking for something more geared towards adults, Game of Thrones is a good one (though it can be very suggestive :l You've been warned). I've heard Arrow is good. Once Upon a Time. Grimm <-one of my favorites

None of those are anime series xD I listed the anime ones in my first one o3o Though, another anime series that I bet you've seen is Naruto. Bleach is another anime series xP Sword Art Online (season one, I heard season two is rubbish).

77549 Doctor Who is a series. I love Big Bang Theory xD If you're looking for something more geared towards adults, Game of Thrones is a good one (though it can be very suggestive :l You've been warned). I've heard Arrow is good. Once Upon a Time. Grimm <-one of my favorites

None of those are anime series xD I listed the anime ones in my first one o3o Though, another anime series that I bet you've seen is Naruto. Bleach is another anime series xP Sword Art Online (season one, I heard season two is rubbish).

I've watched naruto untill the last episode but I do ignore filler episodes that represents 60% of the total Naruto Shippuden episodes muhahahaha

Sword art Online is a great anime too, i've watched it and enjoyed and also since I enjoyed it, I got carried by Phantom Bullet bullet ( 2nd season haha )

ive only watched 20 episodes from the 2nd season tho, dunno if I should continue but ( SPOILER ALLERT ) When they defeated Death gun, the following episodes seemed boring :S If you could interest me enough about the following episodes, I can try and keep watching!

axz779.png

here are few anime series i think are good :

High School DxD

Zero no Tsukaima

To LOVE-Ru

Trinity Seven

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi