Shinmai Maou no Testament

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Seikoku no Dragonar

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Isuca

Thanks! I edited your post by quoting to show you the ones I have allready watched and the ones that I'm willing to begin watching later!

axz779.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RyotaJR : You need to check One Punch Man, Saitama being too strong is the entire point of the story but it gets more and more absurd each ep. :p

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure /Stardust Crusaders and the soon-to-be "Diamond is Unbreakable" are awesome too.

Shokugeki no Soma, which is a cooking anime, you'll be super hungry at the end of each ep. :D

Hajime no Ippo; i'm completly oblivious to boxing, and it was beyond awesome.

Durarara is a super cool anime too.

About series, you gotta check Better Call Saul and Narcos <3

Have fun !

78230 RyotaJR : You need to check One Punch Man, Saitama being too strong is the entire point of the story but it gets more and more absurd each ep. :p

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure /Stardust Crusaders and the soon-to-be "Diamond is Unbreakable" are awesome too.

Shokugeki no Soma, which is a cooking anime, you'll be super hungry at the end of each ep. :D

Hajime no Ippo; i'm completly oblivious to boxing, and it was beyond awesome.

Durarara is a super cool anime too.

About series, you gotta check Better Call Saul and Narcos <3

Have fun !

Hey @Epsi ! Thanks for your suggestions.

I have allready started to watch One punch man but I've only watched 1-2 episodes.

The thing is: Do you think I should continue? If so does the story get interesting? Because Saitama is just OP and blows people with one punch.

As for the other animes you've suggested me, Ill put them on my "must watch list" !

Thanks again!

axz779.png

As i said, the story is all about an OP hero (who's hero for fun) who's super bored and frustrated about it. It may sound absurd but it's a lot of fun and i really think you should try it. It's 12ep for the S1, i bet you'll be waiting for the S2. :D

78458 As i said, the story is all about an OP hero (who's hero for fun) who's super bored and frustrated about it. It may sound absurd but it's a lot of fun and i really think you should try it. It's 12ep for the S1, i bet you'll be waiting for the S2. :D

The fact that it is absurd actually makes all the fun ! It is like a caricature of classic shonen (who said Dragon Ball ?), with very good animation and fights, and way more fun than most mainstream shonen

78458 As i said, the story is all about an OP hero (who's hero for fun) who's super bored and frustrated about it. It may sound absurd but it's a lot of fun and i really think you should try it. It's 12ep for the S1, i bet you'll be waiting for the S2. :D

The fact that it is absurd actually makes all the fun ! It is like a caricature of classic shonen (who said Dragon Ball ?), with very good animation and fights, and way more fun than most mainstream shonen

Do you know when will the season 2 come out?

axz779.png

Do you know when will the season 2 come out?

IIRC, it's most likely to be next year.