What are the ban PvP pokes? And why i cant use them? Someone said that o cant use them or he was going to report me.

Piterplayer

What are the ban PvP pokes? And why i cant use them? Someone said that o cant use them or he was going to report me.

Many pokemon have been banned because they are too much for our metagame this is the reason why they're banned, although our metagame has been strengthened, is still in development and new things are being implemented every day.

2. All Pokemon with 601+ Base Stats are banned in the Ranked ladder. (With the exception of Slaking) Other Uber tier Pokemon (specifically Speed Boost Blaziken (Blaze Blaziken is allowed)) are also banned. You can check the list here. Screenshots evidence is required.

In addition to that, some abilities (like unburden for example, this make any pokemon with this ability banned in ranked matches) are also banned because they're not correctly coded and that puts a considerable advantage or disadvantage when playing.

You can check the said list in this post: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/31283-url

I hope this clear your concerns, i'll leave this thread open if you have doubts.

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.