More benefits for guilds

Pitroipa

Hey,

Maybe its possible to add more benefits for guilds, especially for them in the top10 ladder.

Also a guild bank would be awesome.

Then it could be possible to add some prices for the guilds on ladder

It should be different rewards for the #1 on ladder as for the #10 on ladder, but atm there is only 25% exp boost for all.

Maybe the #1 guild on ladder gets 100k for guild bank #2 90k and so on. (Just a suggestion )

Maybe someone of you guys have another ideas to make joining a guild more attractive. (Not only the top 10 ones)

Thanks for ur attention and have a nice day

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/100841-url

Eaty was asking for Guild suggestions not too long ago, might wanna post it there

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

i think i have a better idea, why not have extra bms -like boost as well for top guilds, and extra items for putting good efforts in pvp , or a special shiny pokes which every guild member can get (i know this one is impossible tho) >_<..

also as top 10 guilds exp boost is just not enough to strive to the top every season, so i think i also suggest to give the guild extra money for the efforts like, let the guilds have money to be shared to each member,, sadly i wont suggest guild bank as some might kick players without getting their money, so i would want solo bank instead

next idea, it would be great if theres a special banner/flag for those guilds who gets on top 10, like being seen by everyone with a banner/flag, is like so cool and also makes others to get motivated to strive well in pvp.(i know they might think of this as a silly option but think of a general with flags on their backs and imagine your avatar was having those flags)

or give the top10 guilds a special clothing set like they have membership clothings >_< (might be another impossible thing to suggest again, lol) example lets say bisharp outfits different colors accdg to guild rank >_<(shushh.. power rangers ;) ahahahaha )

oh well staffs these are my suggestions to add to this guy's request , so im not really looking for special replies :3