Event Design Contest

a8a1118ef5561ac57902b00bc2f14b9d.png

_063_shiny_abra_dream_world_recolor_by_pokemonlover7669-daj7s4f.png

Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online's Event design contest!

Welcome to PRO's newest monthly contest! This time around, we have a special kind of contest: In order to win, you will need to be original and creative! Creating new events can be a lot of fun, sometimes as much as participating in one. That is why we are giving the players a chance to design an event, and become the owner of a shiny Abra! And if the winner of this contest chooses so, their event may be featured as an official event in the upcoming months! The contest will last until August 25th, 00:00 GMT. More details and rules of the contest will be explained below.

WINNERS:

3rd - Lysium

2nd - Dreadrules

1st - Genometrics

RULES

• Create an event/contest that you think would be appropriate for an event in PRO, and submit it in this thread!
  • You may not request new additions to the game for your event, such as new NPC's or new maps. You can however design an event that would require multiple people in order for it to work, like it was the case with our Official Hide and Seek event.
  • You are free to design an event that would happen in-game, on forums or Discord.
  • You can choose to design events that are similar to events that happened before, for example you are free to try and make a drawing contest. If you choose to do so, try and put your own spin on it, originality matters!
  • A contest should of course have rewards and rules, try to be as detailed as possible!
  • You are allowed to make an event similar to another entry. Naturally, you are not allowed to completely copy it. Again, a good example would be two players deciding to make a drawing contest.
  • You may not completely copy previous events. Any player that tries to completely copy a previous official contest/event will be DISQUALIFIED. You can use the idea, but try to be original!
  • One entry per player allowed! You can not enter from multiple accounts. Any player who enters multiple times will be DISQUALIFIED.
  • Please keep your entry in one post. You are free to edit your post as many times as you want until the event closes.
  • Any off topic posts in this thread will be promptly removed, and if deemed necessary the poster will be DISQUALIFIED.

REWARDS

3rd place: Coin Capsule, Small MS Medallion, Mystery Box

2nd place: Coin Capsule x2, Reroll Ticket, Mystery Box

1st place: RANDOMLY GENERATED SHINY ABRA, Reroll Ticket, Mystery Box

FAQ

Q: How should my entry look like? Should i just explain how my event would work in a few short sentences or?

A: You are free to either explain your event and its mechanics in a few sentences or to make a full post, like if you were actually running the event.

Q: Can i make an event that focuses on PRO Official Discord?

A: Yes! However, you can not offer Discord roles as the reward.

Q: What can i "offer" as a reward in my entry?

A: Whatever you feel is appropriate! Rewards are a vital part of any contest, and as such well thought out rewards may bring you bonus points. Keep in mind that should your event be the winning one and featured as an official event, all rewards will be provided by staff. So feel free to list anything you think fits as a reward for your entry.

Q: Can i make my event PvP-focused?

A: Yes.

Q: Will i get to choose the nature and stats of the shiny Abra if i win?

A: No, the shiny Abra will be randomly generated.

Edited by Eyebeam
  • Like 7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

event prison labirito escuro sem poder usar o flash com npcs de batalha + pokémons lvl 89 ghost's bug's dark's ( combinados com Halloween + darkrai para capturar como recompensa do evento de Halloween ) com todos possíveis players podendo participar e como recomendação favor criar 1 tag de chamada para nossa comunidade chamar mais players em facebook e instagram com a tag halloween da prisão de pewter , lembrando que não preciso de nada de prêmios apenas dando boas ideias ao jogo que adoro tanto

I propose the very simple double ev weekend. Almost every game has a double something weekend, I don't think experience would work well as it would boost people through the campaign.

So it would be simple. Have the evs rewarded after battle be doubled. Allowing the macho brace to work as well. I feel like it would get lots of people in the ev safari zone and wouldn't have a huge impact on the economy.

I know it doesn't have a top three rewards for people but I feel like people would enjoy being able to ev train pokemon way faster and get a bunch done in one weekend.

• Like 2

LIGA SILVER POKEMON (NOMBRE DEL EVENTO Y LA LIGA )

WELCOMEN GUYS INFORMACION (SPANISH)

LEAGUE SILVER POKEMON (NAME OF THE EVENT AND THE LEAGUE)

WELCOME GUYS INFORMATION (ENGLISH)

***EL EVENTO CONSISTE EN QUE ALGUNOS OFFICER Y 6 LIDERES DE GUILDS ES DUEÑO DE UN GYM MOTOTYPE

QUISIERA APROVECHA ESTE NUEVO CONCURSO NO SOLO PARA GANAR SI NO PARA IMPULSAR ESTE EVENTO A GRAN ESCALA PARA QUE SEA UN EVENTO QUE SIEMPRE ESTE EN PRO CLARO QUE USTEDES DEBERÍA APOYARNOS Y ADUEÑARSE DE LA REGLAS PARA QUE SEA UN EVENTO MAS COMPLETO CON SU APOYO Y NUESTRO TRABAJO Y ESFUERZO

***REALMENTE TENEMOS UN EVENTO QUE TIENE YA 2 MESES EN CREACIÓN SE TRATA DE UNA LIGA POKEMON ENTRE 3 DIFERENTES GUILD ESTAMOS DISEÑÁNDOLO PERO NOS FALTA PREPARACIÓN Y APOYO SI PRO NOS AYUDA CREO QUE SERA UN GRAN EVENTO SI NOS AYUDAN CON LOS PREMIOS Y VEN SI ES DIGNO Y APROPIADO DE PRO

(SPANISH)

***THE EVENT CONSISTS THAT SOME OFFICER AND 6 LEADERS OF GUILDS IS THE OWNER OF A GYM MOTOTYPE

I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS NEW COMPETITION NOT ONLY TO WIN IF NOT TO BOOST THIS EVENT AT A GREAT SCALE TO BE AN EVENT THAT IS ALWAYS IN PRO-CLEAR THAT YOU SHOULD SUPPORT US AND ADMIT OF THE RULES TO BE A FULL EVENT WITH YOUR SUPPORT AND OURSELVES WORK AND EFFORT

***REALLY WE HAVE AN EVENT THAT HAS ALREADY 2 MONTHS IN CREATION IT IS A POKEMON LEAGUE BETWEEN 3 DIFFERENT GUILD WE ARE DESIGNING IT BUT WE ARE PREPARED AND SUPPORT IF PRO HELPS US I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE A GREAT EVENT IF WE ARE HELD WITH THE PRIZES AND COME IF IT IS WORTHY AND APPROPRIATE PRO

(ENGLISH)

IMPORTANTE (NOTE)

SABEMOS QUE YA LA MAYORIA TIENE LA HISTORIA COMPLETO ( COMO YO )

Y YA NO TIENE MUCHO SENTIDO ENTRAR A LOS GYMS POR QUE NO SE PUEDE PELEAR CON LOS LIDERES Y LOS NPCS SOLO DAN ALGO DE EXPERIENCIA

PERO NUESTRA IDEA CON LA HAY ES DONDE ENTRA LA LIGA SILVER POKEMON QUE LE PONE DIFICULTAR Y DIVERCION A LOS QUE YA TENEMOS EL JUEGO COMPLETO Y A LOS NUEVOS

(SPANISH)

IMPORTANT (NOTE)

WE KNOW THAT MOST ALREADY HAVE A COMPLETE STORY (LIKE ME)

AND IT DOES NOT HAVE A MUCH SENSE TO ENTER THE GYMS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT FIGHT THE LEADERS AND THE NPCS GIVE ONLY SOME EXPERIENCE

BUT OUR IDEA WITH THE THERE IS WHERE THE SILVER POKEMON LEAGUE ENTERS WHICH MAKES IT DIFFICULT AND DIVERTION TO THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE THE COMPLETE GAME AND THE NEWS

(ENGLISH)

REGLAS DEL EVENTO LIGA POKEMON PRO

*COMO CADA LIDER TIENE UN GYM Y ES MOTOTYPE EJEMPLO YO TENGO

LIDER DE GYM AGUA Y TENGO NEGADO EL USO DE ATAQUE DE TIPO

PLANTA

* EL DE FUEGO NIEGA ATAQUE DE TIPO AGUA

* EL METAL LOS ATAQUES TIPO FUEGO

* EL HADA LOS TIPO VENENO

Y ASÍ CADA ELEMENTO NIEGA SU CONTRA EN EL EVENTO

* CADA GYM TIENE SU PROPIA REGLAS PARA QUE NO SEA FACIL DE GANAR

(SPANISH)

RULES OF THE EVENT LEAGUE POKEMON PRO

* LIKE EACH LEADER HAS A GYM AND IT IS MOTOTYPE EXAMPLE I HAVE

LEADER OF GYM WATER AND I HAVE DENIED THE USE OF TYPE ATTACK

PLANT

* THE FIRE DENIES WATER TYPE ATTACK

* THE METAL THE FIRE TYPE ATTACKS

* THE FAIR TYPE POISON

AND SO EACH ELEMENT DENIES ITS AGAINST THE EVENT

* EVERY GYM HAS ITS OWN RULES SO THAT IT IS NOT EASY TO WIN

(ENGLISH)

REGLAS GENERALES

1. No Peleas.

2. No acoso.

3. No spam.

4. No insultos.

5. Respetar los rangos.

6. Respetar todas las guild.

7. Respetar los canales.

8. Mantener un ambiente de paz.

(SPANISH)

GENERAL RULES

1. No Fights.

2. No harassment.

3. No spam.

4. No insults.

5. Respect the ranges.

6. Respect all guilds.

7. Respect the channels.

8. Maintain an atmosphere of peace.

(ENGLISH)

RECOMPEZAS

POR GANAR EL GYM TE LLEVAS UNA MEDALLA EN DISCORD Y PREMIOS ENTRE DINERO Y ITEMS EJEMPLO ( RARE CANDY - 30000 POKEDOLLAR Y COSAS POR ESTILO

(SPANISH)

REWARDS

FOR WINNING THE GYM YOU TAKE A MEDAL IN DISCORD AND PRIZES BETWEEN MONEY AND ITEMS EXAMPLE (RARE CANDY - 30000 POKEDOLLAR AND THINGS BY STYLE

(ENGLISH)

REGLAMENTO DE LA LIGA

1. Seguir las reglas individuales de los gym, ya que cada líder puede banear un tipo de ataque, un pokemon o una habilidad en particular. Solo una de esas categorías.

2. Para registrarse en la temporada se deberá postear una trainer card en el canal de registro conteniendo nombre ingame y 6 de sus pokemon; estos serán los únicos pokemon que podrán ser usados en la liga. El costo de registro será de 10k.

3. Cuando se derrote a un líder de gym el mismo pondrá su medalla en tu trainer card como indicador de victoria. Para retarlo deberás contactarlo por su canal o ingame en los horarios que anunciará él mismo en su canal/gym. Si un líder derrota a un retador pondrá una "X" en lugar de la medalla. Solo se puede tener una batalla contra cada líder por temporada.

4. Las reglas PVP ranked del PRO serán las aplicables en batalla, los legendarios baneados en ranked podrán ser usados por los líderes de gym (Darkrai, Genesect, etc). Tanto el líder como el retador sólo podrán hacer uso de un legendario a la vez en el equipo. En caso de desconexión por parte del retador será decisión del líder aceptar de nuevo el match. Si es el líder quien se desconecta la batalla será ganada automáticamente por el retador.

5. Será declarado campeón quien al final de la temporada tenga más medallas ganadas, en caso de empate se resolverá por medio de una batalla.

6. Si se incumple alguna de éstas reglas la batalla se dará por perdida, en caso de reincidencia sera eliminado de la liga.

(SPANISH)

(Link para crear trainer card https://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker).

(Canal para registrarse #registro )

(SPANISH)

REGULATIONS OF THE LEAGUE

1. Follow the individual rules of the gym, since each leader can ban a type of attack, a pokemon or a particular skill. Only one of those categories.

2. To register for the season you must post a trainer card in the registration channel containing ingame name and 6 of your pokemon; these will be the only pokemon that can be used in the league. The cost of registration will be 10k.

3. When a gym leader is defeated he will put his medal on your trainer card as an indicator of victory. To challenge him you must contact him through his channel or ingame in the schedules that he will announce on his channel / gym. If a leader defeats a challenger he will put an "X" instead of the medal. You can only have one battle against each leader per season.

4. The PVP ranked rules of the PRO will be applicable in battle, the legendary banned in ranked may be used by gym leaders (Darkrai, Genesect, etc). Both the leader and the challenger can only make use of one legendary at a time in the team. In case of disconnection by the challenger, it will be up to the leader to accept the match again. If the leader is disconnected the battle will be automatically won by the challenger.

5. He will be declared champion who at the end of the season has more medals won, in case of a tie it will be resolved by means of a battle.

6. If any of these rules is breached, the battle will be considered lost, in case of recidivism it will be eliminated from the league.

(ENGLISH)

Link to create trainer card https://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker

(Channel to register #registro)

(ENGLISH)

EN LA FOTOS QUE MOSTRE SE PUEDEN APRECIAR LOS DIFERENTE GYM MOTOTYPE

MOSTRE MIS 3 CARTAS DE EQUIPO MOTOTYPE AGUA QUE PUEDO USAR EN CADA PELEA PARA NO SER PREDECIBLE CON 1 EQUIPO

Y LA MEDALLA QUE DOY DE PREMIO SI LOGRAN VENCERME

(SPANISH)

IN THE PHOTOS THAT MOSTRE THE DIFFERENT GYM MOTOTYPE CAN BE APPRECIATED

MOSTRE MY 3 LETTERS OF EQUIPMENT MOTOTYPE WATER THAT I CAN USE IN EVERY FIGHT TO NOT BE PREDICTABLE WITH 1 TEAM

AND THE MEDAL THAT I GIVE AWARD IF YOU ACHIEVE VENCERME

(ENGLISH)

aas.png.515939b687e795cd90aa77ea8e7549dc.png

saddas.png.b69bb86ff99f0c486d56716ae0107899.png

1893719244_ligapokemon.png.e0cf9e0aa99b3ccac1ccb1fdf333606f.png

<span style="> Thanks for your attention <span style=">

My Lending Shop Demonz guild Discord My Collection of Clothes

Viridian Cave Hide and Seek

*Goals*

You will need to find the target (which can be the game host or someone selected to hide)

this player will hide in the viridian maze, and run around until spotted by a player. which then he will be obligated to stay with that 1st player until he can take a SS of him finding you

*Rules*

☆You must not carry a Pokemon using Flash or be able to learn flash

☆ You must carry an escape rope with you

☆ you must take a SS when you find the target , and that SS must be of the full game screen so the host can have proof you did not

this can be a very fun event done by staff. get a bunch of players to be looking for staff members, as they run around with the ability to use flash, and with blind players unable to use flash. im 100% sure both players and hiding participants will have a blast

*Rewards*

Some example of rewards can be to give 1 coin case to each winner. meaning you can have up to 3 winners. when someone spotted you and had taken the SS in which will need to show ypu on discord or a designated channel on PRO (if its an event that should happen to be made an official PRO event) and once the player who posted the SS. it has won a Coin Case. and the Staff/ regular player playing as someone who hides should then again run around im the cave until no players are spotted for a few seconds, and then start again to run around until you get spotted

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 2

Marathon boss challenge.

The goal of the event is to beat every boss in the Kanto and Johto regions with just 6 pokemon. This excludes event bosses as well as Nikola, Youngster Joey & Lance at Dragon's Den B1F. Because of the requirements for the bosses you'd need to ensure that the team you use must:

Include:

- A Pikachu

- A dragon pokemon

- Celebi

Exclude:

- Fairy pokemon

- Ice pokemon

- Fire pokemon

- Ghost pokemon

- Dark pokemon

- Goldeen, Seaking, Gastrodon, Shellos, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Snorlax, Chansey, Blissey

You will need to create a post in the event thread and list the 6 pokemon you plan to use with screenshots of each. You will also need to provide video proof of you beating each of the bosses with your team of 6 pokemon clearly shown. You do not need to record the whole battle, just the finishing blow to prove you beat the boss then click on each of the 6 pokemon to prove they are the ones you selected for the event.

Between battles you can change the held items, moves and EVs of the pokemon in your team, you just cannot change the pokemon.

Once completed and all evidence is provided you will be put into a draw to win the prizes. All entrants who complete the event will be put forward and the 3 winners chosen via random name generator.

The prizes:

1st - PvP ready shiny Ferrothorn with nature & IVs chosen by you & 1 coin capsule

2nd - 2 re-roll tickets & 1 coin capsule

3rd - 2 coin capsules

Name of Event: (1st fishing contest).

Fishing event at Lake of Fury, where anyone who captures the best magikarp by the end of the event wins! Thank you for reading.

Prizes :

1st- 3 mysterious Tickets,Shiny Magikarp random ivs h.a jolly or adamant.

2st- 1 mysterious ticket,Rotom random ivs and nature etc.

3st-1 reroll ticket,100,000 pokedollars.

Edited by lHisokal

Hi, my idea is make a catching contest every day, in that contest we must cath 5 diferents pokemon from diferent tiers, example:

Day 1: rattata, budew, horsea, snorunt, bagon

Day 2:pidgey, nidoran f, vulpix, abra, froakie

And the winner or winners are decided by the ivs of the poke, of course they have to be catched during the event and we have to take a screenshot of the poke stats while we are talking with the catch data npc.

Thanks for reading it and good luck to the other players

INGLISH

my event is, create a map of events with only rare pokemones but all of level 9 for all and that in another sector only for people with MS where the same rare pokemones are at level 7. pokemones as initials of each region, among others , in such a way to eliminate the generality that exists today in the ranking, there are many pokemomes repeated ...

SPANISH:

mi evento es, crear un mapa de eventos con solo pokemones raros pero todos de nivel 9 para todos y que en otro sector solo para gente con MS en donde los mismos pokemones raros esten a nivel 7. pokemones como iniciales de cada region, entre otros, de tal manera de eliminar la generalidad que existe hoy en dia en ranking, hay muchos pokemomes repetidos ..

Unbreakable Metal Shield vs Unstoppable Fighting Force

We always wanted to solve this "irresistible force paradox" so let's put to test what you guys think about. First of all we are going to open a straw poll to know the answer, once the poll is decided (3 days after the poll is open) we are going to start the contest.

1012708793_Sinttulo.png.18d676518ec9d9f38f3a53cac482d097.png

After the winner type is decided you are gonna have to catch 3 different pokemon selected from the winner type:

If Steel wins:

Magnezone, Aggron & Metagross.

If Fighting wins:

Conkeldurr, Hariyama & Gallade.

After you get what you think are the stronger (best IV possible choices) you are gonna have to find certain items. Again they will change depending the winner type:

If Steel wins:

Metal coat, Twisted Spoon & Magnet.

If Fighting wins:

Black Belt, Lucky Punch, Focus Sash.

Once you get all the requirements is time to show your stronger trio with each item. But where to do so? Of course you are gonna have to take 3 screenshots but first you have to find the 3 leaders so they can see your pokemon and items as well. Once more is up to the winner type to know who are we looking for.

If Steel wins:

You have to take a picture next to:

Lt. Surge, Steven & Terminator.

If Fighting wins:

You have to take a picture next to:

Chuck, Bruno & Koichi.

You have to show 3 screenshots in each we have to see your username, one of the selected pokemon holding one of the items and the leader next to you. Show us the 3 items, pokemon and leaders and what's left is an IV check. Depending of the IVs of each pokemon we are going to decided the winner.

Example:

If Steel Type win:

1.png.39f83c898ac33fcbc0b448241c508de1.png2.png.8e8db5ab7fc6ad51caea674588f70d28.png3.png.3e1446b27669f94963772af0772b06de.png

If Fighting Type win:

4.thumb.png.8109e01e05a4a125368d87accf398033.png5.thumb.png.9bdc8b0bcb811320dfecd480e87737da.png6.thumb.png.abd926647922ebd59741a6084f7aa701.png

The prizes:

If Steel wins:

1st Place - Steel set (Steel Hood & Steel Cloak) - 1 Randomly Generated Shiny Aggron, Magnezone or Metagross - 200 c.

2nd Place - Steel set (Steel Hood & Steel Cloak) - 1 Random Aggron, Magnezone or Metagross - Small MS Medallion.

3rd place - Steel set (Steel Hood & Steel Cloak) - 1 Random Aggron, Magnezone or Metagross - 50 c.

If Fighting wins:

1st Place - Fighting Set (Fighting Hood & Fighting Cloak)- 1 Randomly Generated Shiny Conkeldurr, Hariyama or Gallade - 200 c.

2nd Place - Fighting Set (Fighting Hood & Fighting Cloak) - 1 Random Conkeldurr, Hariyama or Gallade - Small MS Medallion.

3rd place - Fighting Set (Fighting Hood & Fighting Cloak) - 1 Random Conkeldurr, Hariyama or Gallade - 50 c.

• Like 2