Event Design Contest

I have been thinking this for a long time and finally got chance to tell my opinions

1) At first i thought of player vs player battle event which may not be possible due to different time zones and we have so many people so its hard to manage all them for pvp

2) hunting event sounds good but still not good enough because we have done hunting event just recently(catching kalos starter)

3) this is the one i liked the most how about putting a npc somewhere in kanto and from which we will get a quest (event) to do the story again you can lock all the mons and starting a new story just making the gym twice harder than they were and the people who completed the kantoe story will be rewarded. Its a simple but the most important to remember the day we spent on PRO

some questions

-why put npc in kanto?

if we put the npc in kanto almost all players can do that event and i think the 1st city or prof. oak lab is the best position to put npc

-Why is it important to do this event?

well we started PRO way before but we might have already forgetten the struggle we had before and even though how happy we were competing in the gyms so in my opinion its really to get those days back again one time

Thats all i have to say for now

Thanks for letting me give my opinion i am extremely happy to give my opinion but its only the thought of me so its okk whether its possible or not i will be happy either cuz this game has gave me many memories i cant forget

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A massive game of hide and seek in which a player is chosen to hide, has 3 minutes and nobody can go for it in those minutes, then the others go to find it and when you find it you have to take a screenshot and send a message to the player, the first to send the message is the one who has to hide, a message is sent by the local chat in which is put who is the one who has to hide now. The event would end 2 or 3 hours later and the last one left should send a screenshot with the message of the previous one that was hiding telling him that it was his turn. Obviously, there should be moderators who take care not to cheat and say in the local chat who is hiding, how long is left and to check if the person who is hiding is still connected. The prize can be money, a shiny rare, saddles, or one / several cc. By not being an event based on skill or experience, anyone can participate and win.

PROs Fashion Show

I'd like to create an event that will test the creativity of players and see who really is/are the most fashionable person/people on PRO! The event is simple, players have 3 Days to come up with the COOLEST / UGLIEST / FUNNIEST outfits they can think of using any clothing that is available in the game. So 3 categories for players to participate in. Judges will include myself and other staff if they wish to be a judge in this fashion show.

Rules:

1. You can submit an entry for all 3 categories, but you can only win once. So the runner up will take the place if you have already won in another category.

2. Don't try to copy people's submissions, if someone submitted what you wanted to submit, sorry, you'll have to make another submission.

3. Respect other players and have fun.

Prizes:

Winners of each category will receive 150k each and any 25c cosmetic item they'd like to purchase in the coin shop.

boosted week ends:

Every month or 2 month give the motivation to all players to play PRO.

here are my suggestions:

-free and unlimited in time safari zone

-bms effects for everyone during the week end

-free transports

-xp boost

-lowered cooldown from 12 days to 5h for 1 or more selected boss

-pvp coin increase to 2 per win

-free excavations with lowered cooldown and/or with max xp for everyone

-lowered cooldown for bug catching

-1/4096 shiny chance instead of 1/8192

-lowered tier on 1 or more pokemon

-MS effects for everyone during the week end

I think a random combination of 1 or 2 of theses boost for 1 week end every month or so could be a motivation for players to play PRO. In my opinion it wouldn't break the econnomy and wouldn't require a big time investment from PRO team

¤Discord Events¤

My Idea is to have some Fun Discord games such as....

•"Countdown to 500"

What you need to do is have a time limit or 30 seconds to talk with the Mee bot.

and then let the players count, from 1 all the way until they reach 500. the one who reach 500 first wins. It's always funny to watch the many of players when at the moment they see 499 they ASAP rush to say 500... and when we are at 495, only a few dare to risk the chance to win by saying 496, 497, 498, 499 due to the 30 seconds limit that would prevent them to say 500

• Pokemon Riddles

Lets have about 20 or 30 pokemon riddle questions, and have some volunteers to help supervise the chat and see who is first to answer each question. the one with the most correct answers wins

•Pokemon Taboo

we can also make a Pokemon Taboo game

•"Who is that Pokemon?"

lets have the Reborn bot show pokemons and let the players guess it. the one with the most answers wins.

☆☆☆Rewards☆☆☆

We can have Coin Cases as a reward for each kinds of games

This games are full of epic fun for all kinds of players! we have tried this on The Amigos Discord server and it was for sure a blast

1.png

Note: this would be an announcement in a discord server specifically made for the tournament, just like the Ladder Tournament server.

REGI TOURNAMENT

Regice, Registeel and Regirock arrived in PRO. All of them are very interesting in their own way and can be built in many different strategies. What about a Regi Tournament?! This would be an opportunity to try out these Regis and see which one fits your playstyle best before you choose them in PRO (if you haven’t already done the quest).

INFO

• Include ONE of the Regis available in PRO on your team: Regice, Regirock or Registeel.
  • You must upload the replay(s) of your match(es) in #replays channel or you will have to battle again.
  • You can switch Regis over the matches. You can only use ONE Regi per team, but you don’t need to use only one Regi for the entire tournament.

FORMAT

PRIZE POOL

FIRST PLACE

Shiny Regi of your choice. 25+ IVs, the nature, ability and hidden power of your choice.

30 days MS.

300 coins

SECOND PLACE

60 days MS.

100 coins

IV reroll ticket or 2 nature reroll tickets

THIRD PLACE

30 days MS

100 coins.

Nature reroll ticket

BATTLES

Tournament will be Single Elimination.

• Finals will be Best of 5
  • Semifinals will be Best of 3
  • Quarter finals will be Best of 3
  • Match for 3rd place will be Best 3
  • All the other rounds will be Best of 1

SCHEDULING

• Tournament will start on: <insert date>
  • Brackets will be randomly generated using Challonge’s random seed generator.
  • Each round will last 3 days.
  • Failure to attempt to contact or respond to your opponent will result in forfeit.
  • In the case players cannot agree to find time to play the match within the timeframe, the winner will be decided via coin flip or based on who put in the most effort to schedule the match.

HOW TO SIGN UP

• PM @Belzebel#8842 (or who ever would be hosting it) your PRO username and your Showdown username.
  • Example: IGN: Belzebel / Showdown name: Belzebel

If you have any question, PM @tag (whoever is going to host it).

Edited by Belzebel
sign2.png

In French : Mon événement serait lors de l'anniversaire de pro , pourvoir pendant une journée récupérer les poké exclusif a certains moments , exemple les Pokémon clones , les Pokémon pâques , les Pokemon Halloweens ou les Pokémon Noel . Leur donner un spawn tel que l'event des clones sur kanto (plus de spawn d eevee pour les eevee noel par exemple etc)

In English :

My event would be during the anniversary of pro, provide for a day recover exclusive poke at certain times, such as Pokemon clones, Pokemon Easter, Pokemon Halloweens or Pokemon Christmas. Give them a spawn such as the event of clones on kanto (more spawn d eevee for eevee christmas for example

Sorry for my english i'm not very good ^^' and thanks for Reading

Price59

I think that the new event should be similar to the bug catching area. Instead of searching for bugs and moving on the grass, it should be called the fishing catching area and include a large body of water that users are allowed to either swim or fish in to compete with npcs for prizes similar to the bug catching area. If this event were to be chosen, you guys should choose the pokemon that you are willing to let people try to hunt for and the prizes etc.

How about a fantasy draft pvp? Where the playing field is a leveled as possible. Somthing like a pool of pvp picked pokemon by a moderator or host. Then the competitors take turn in a fantasy draft style picking each pokemon until a team is formed. Everyone competes until there is a clear winner!

1st place Shiny Pvp Poke Untrained, 30 day Ms, Cc' 200k

2nd place Small Ms, Cc, 100k

3rd place small ms, 50k