≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [Help Needed for Sinnoh EV Guide!]

Somes

Re: ≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [New]

<t>For sweapers special, I would recommand Ruins of Alph's grass (lv.18-24), as it contains only Pidgeotto (+ 2 vit.) and Natu (+1 atk spe) during the day. Both appear often.<br/>

During the night, many Natu and some Wooper.<br/>

<br/>

The only one problem is the access : you have to pass through the Union Cave to reach the grass of the ruins. So be ready with health objects (HP and PP) ;)</t>

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>UPDATE: SPEED EV's<e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="150"><s></s>NIGHT time<e></e></SIZE><br/>

Guys, If u have membership then go to Sevii Island 5 Meadow Region, Superfast Speed evs, Only Persian,Pidgeotto (4 spd ev with bracE) and Meowth (2 ev with bracE)<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>There are some you didnt mention:<br/>

<br/>

For atk EVs in Kanto, the Power Plant route's waters are really good. Goldeens, Seaking, Krabbys and eventually a Buizel to catch.<br/>

<br/>

For speed EVs in Kanto, the first floor of Digletts Cave also has Zubats, that give 1 speed EV (2 with Macho Brace). It is pretty close to a Pokecenter (Vermillion's) and the levels of the pokemon is quite low, probably the best spot to train those speed fellas<br/>

<br/>

Finally, for HP EVs training in Viridian Forest, keep in mind that Caterpies also help.<br/>

<br/>

Oh, and for the HP/def EVs combo, you can try the Viridian Forest again. Hoothoots + Caterpies for HP and Kakunas/Metapods for DEF, all of them low leveled, which helps a ton</t>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiUCuCRG8EBAM_6rBcD0Zxvw8g4j8qvVkEZLzja969KsR3bTnf

<r><QUOTE author="cellus"><s>

</s><POST content="85760"><s></s>85760<e></e></POST> There are some you didnt mention:<br/>

<br/>

For atk EVs in Kanto, the Power Plant route's waters are really good. Goldeens, Seaking, Krabbys and eventually a Buizel to catch.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Already there.<br/>

<QUOTE author="cellus"><s>

</s><POST content="85760"><s></s>85760<e></e></POST>For speed EVs in Kanto, the first floor of Digletts Cave also has Zubats, that give 1 speed EV (2 with Macho Brace). It is pretty close to a Pokecenter (Vermillion's) and the levels of the pokemon is quite low, probably the best spot to train those speed fellas<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Already there, both spots are close to eachother so dun think i should mention it.<br/>

</s><POST content="85760"><s></s>85760<e></e></POST> Finally, for HP EVs training in Viridian Forest, keep in mind that Caterpies also help.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

WIll add.<br/>

</s><POST content="85760"><s></s>85760<e></e></POST> Oh, and for the HP/def EVs combo, you can try the Viridian Forest again. Hoothoots + Caterpies for HP and Kakunas/Metapods for DEF, all of them low leveled, which helps a ton<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>Not trying to be an a**, just noticing that you did not add the Power Plant route's waters (which is Route 9/10)<br/>

<br/>

And for the Diglett's Cave thing I was just talking about the Zubats<br/>

<br/>

Good index tho, pretty useful</t>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiUCuCRG8EBAM_6rBcD0Zxvw8g4j8qvVkEZLzja969KsR3bTnf

<r><QUOTE author="cellus"><s>

</s><POST content="86765"><s></s>86765<e></e></POST> Not trying to be an a**, just noticing that you did not add the Power Plant route's waters (which is Route 9/10)<br/>

<br/>

And for the Diglett's Cave thing I was just talking about the Zubats<br/>

<br/>

Good index tho, pretty useful<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ah, i get you :P<br/>

Thanks [uPDATED]</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••