≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [Help Needed for Sinnoh EV Guide!]

Somes

Re: ≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [New]

<r><QUOTE author="Halfon3100"><s>

</s><POST content="76972"><s></s>76972<e></e></POST> btw, for MT.silver you should go at night.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

already.<br/>

Will add descriptions later today.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="77499"><s></s>77499<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="OneWingedNecro"><s>
</s><POST content="77491"><s></s>77491<e></e></POST> Thanks for your help<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yw m8 :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

^-^ im still in need of an EV guide though,one thing i just dont get yet.Does the EV pokemon you are training only grow during level up,or as you are fainting other pokemon ?</r>

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>^-^ im still in need of an EV guide though,one thing i just dont get yet.Does the EV pokemon you are training only grow during level up,or as you are fainting other pokemon ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

in this game, every 4 ev you gain from fainted enemy pokemon will grant you 1 stats, so leveling up doesn't matter</r>

<t>The best attack spot in Kanto is Cerulean City, surfing, only Krabby, Goldeen and Wooper which give one attack EV each.</t>

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

<r><QUOTE author="CrystalPoke"><s>

</s><POST content="80457"><s></s>80457<e></e></POST> The best attack spot in Kanto is Cerulean City, surfing, only Krabby, Goldeen and Wooper which give one attack EV each.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

wooper = hp.</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r>Sorry, got confused <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

I meant Route 24 with only Krabby and Goldeen, sorry ^^'</r>

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016