Catching Beldum in Hoenn Safari

Pokemondzoto

Hello,

I've heard that Beldum is obtainable in Hoenn's Safari Zone Area 2. I've spend A LOT of time there, I've paid for 40 entries (for 5k each), every entrance lasts 20 minutes. In 20 minutes, statisticaly, I meet 90 Pokemons.

Summary: I've met (90*40) 3600 Pokemons and I've spend (20*40) 800 minutes what is equal to 13-14 hours. And... I've never met any Beldum... Is it possible? Maybe that Pokemon is not available in that are anymore? Did you catch Beldum in Hoenn's Safari? How much time did you spend doing that? I've met 3600 different Pokemons... And 0 Beldums... Maybe he is not available?

Thanks for your help.

Hi friend,

According to the discord, beldum spawns at route 228 (morning/night, tier 9) or at the Sinnoh Safari Area Zone 4 (Night, tier 8).

You just need to try the Sinnoh safari instead of the Hoenn safari. He is still very rare at the Sinnoh safari and my advice is to buy the 24 hour pass to save money.

Hope that helps!

Hello,

I've heard that Beldum is obtainable in Hoenn's Safari Zone Area 2. I've spend A LOT of time there, I've paid for 40 entries (for 5k each), every entrance lasts 20 minutes. In 20 minutes, statisticaly, I meet 90 Pokemons.

Summary: I've met (90*40) 3600 Pokemons and I've spend (20*40) 800 minutes what is equal to 13-14 hours. And... I've never met any Beldum... Is it possible? Maybe that Pokemon is not available in that are anymore? Did you catch Beldum in Hoenn's Safari? How much time did you spend doing that? I've met 3600 different Pokemons... And 0 Beldums... Maybe he is not available?

Thanks for your help.

Hi there. He doesn't actually spawn in Hoenn Safari Zone Area 2, but rather Hoenn Safari Zone Area 4. This is probably why you haven't met any Beldum. Furthermore, it's a Tier 8 pokemon in the Safari Zone, which can make it very difficult to find. Below are other places you can find Beldum.

Beldum
#Map                         Area                Daytime  Rarity  MS  Level  Item
Route 228                    Land                M/N      Tier 9  No  52-56  -
Sinnoh Safari Area Zone 4    Land                N        Tier 8  No  24-28  -
Two Island                   Boss (Reward)       M/D/N    -       No  15     -
Valley Of Steel Underground  Steven (Reward)     M/D/N    -       No  15     -
Abandoned Ship B1F Room 1    Toothless (Reward)  M/D/N    -       No  15     -

Now, in order to catch Beldum, I suggest you use a Ghost type false swiper in order to catch Beldum as they may have Take Down. The following pokemon can are Ghost-Type False Swipers.

Honedge

Honedge
#Map                   Area           Daytime  Rarity  MS  Level  Item
Twinleaf Town House 2  Link (Reward)  M/D/N    -       No  15     -

Nincada->Shedninja

Nincada
#Map           Area            Daytime  Rarity  MS  Level  Item
Route 116      Land            M/D/N    Tier 8  No  6-9    -
Amazon Forest  Bugsy (Reward)  M/D/N    -       No  15     -

Hope this has clarified things for you. Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 5 months later...