New Unofficial PRO Discord

Wigglesnaps

A few members of the PRO community have decided to join forces and create a new unofficial PRO Discord server with a focus on the social aspect of the game.

Although PVP definitely has a place here, we want to provide the community a place to chill and hang out.

New players and veterans alike are welcome here.

The server is primarily full of people from age 17-30.

We post quality memes, selfies, and we use voice chat.

We play more than just PRO so you may find friends for other games as well.

There are very few rules but the ones we do have, we consider to be very important.

For clarification on each of these rules feel free to PM me on forums or read the in-depth explanations within the Discord.

1. No Racism, Sexism, or Hate Speech

2. Two warnings are issued before a kick, and if a user is kicked, they will be notified via PM the reason for the kick and given a chance to appeal

3. NSFW stays in NSFW channel

4. Bot commands (and spam) stay in bot channel, with the exception of p!catch

Edited by Fluffles

A few members of the PRO community have decided to join forces and create a new unofficial PRO Discord server with a focus on the social aspect of the game.

Although PVP definitely has a place here, we want to provide the community a place to chill and hang out.

New players and veterans alike are welcome here.

The server is primarily full of people from age 17-30.

We post quality memes, selfies, and we use voice chat.

We play more than just PRO so you may find friends for other games as well.

There are very few rules but the ones we do have, we consider to be very important.

For clarification on each of these rules feel free to PM me on forums or read the in-depth explanations within the Discord.

1. No Racism, Sexism, or Hate Speech

2. Two warnings are issued before a kick, and if a user is kicked, they will be notified via PM the reason for the kick and given a chance to appeal

3. NSFW stays in NSFW channel

4. Bot commands (and spam) stay in bot channel, with the exception of p!catch

Hi there. This is to inform you that I've removed the images and the invite link on your thread in violation of the following Forum Rules as quoted below.

10. Posting links that are malicious, have adult content with them or anything else not suitable for kids is prohibited.

12. Advertising is against the rules. In case you want to advertise something you deem of a good nature, contact developers or administrators when you have the requirements to do so.

Further details will be discussed by the appropriate staff member. Please be patient as you wait for a response. In the mean time, please refrain from attempting to re-add the images or the invite link to your thread as this will result to further punishment. We're hoping for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you and have a great day.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. This is to inform you that I've removed the images and the invite link on your thread in violation of the following Forum Rules as quoted below.

Further details will be discussed by the appropriate staff member. Please be patient as you wait for a response. In the mean time, please refrain from attempting to re-add the images or the invite link to your thread as this will result to further punishment. We're hoping for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you and have a great day.

I was given permission to post the discord?

b971c4ec65.png

-snip-

Hi there. This serves as an Official Warning for your infractions. You've been punished with regards to our Punishment Policy due to violation of our Forum Rules as quoted below.

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a sanction.

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken

9. Spamming and harassing users and community as whole is prohibited.

1. Content in signatures and avatars should be consistent with normal writing and abide by the general forum rules.

Lastly, I suggest you read up on the Forum Rules once again and think about your next actions wisely as this may lead to further sanctions to your account. I hope this serves as a reminder to maintain proper behavior on the forums. Thank you and have a great day.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.