Raikou Fail after 100+ Balls ,48 Days of waiting. (MASSIVE SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY)

Strongo85

Should the catch rate be easier ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the catch rate be easier ?

• Yes Easier Catch Rate
    • No Remain The Same

So this is mainly gonna be about a story ,about the support I got yesterday I never seen the all chat so supportive... :'( <3

I had won the Guardian after 48 days 12x4.._20180820_133950.thumb.JPG.8c8a68ad681bfc8bf8c3546252df8481.JPG ,got 100% wild Raikou spawn _20180820_134104.JPG.dcdf5134090f5e7fcd8d579033fcfa4b.JPGI False swiped with marowak and sleep powdered with vivillon ,I spent 80k on pokeballs(without knowing I could get master ball from the pvp store) I threw about 50+ ultras ,39 megas ,and 60 pokeballs... And he still didn't get caught...Screenshot_20180819-142058.thumb.png.e6337fb280f235ace9a2d70348d9d8a8.png :'( which is heartbreaking after a month half of battles... So I was gonna quit ,in the all channel I was about to give away all my pokemon and out of everyone only two were willing to take them,everyone else was telling me not to quit and there's still hope to catch him The Boss called Nikola ,So I ran with the motivation and prepared ,I put amnesia and curse on snorlax ,I got given 9 revives mailed to me from (RubyTheTrainer) and 37 max potions and 5k from (ImxHugo) for the subway,Haha kinda frustrating story here tho... I got past first guard and second said I needed 10k more at the subway for trainers valley.. so I said I didn't have enough and there was 4+ people willing to give me money but I only took one person money what I needed...they gave me 20k that was (Tasin) and they all gladly told me GO GET HIM ,YOU CAN DO IT , YOU'LL GET RAIKOU I mean the chat was flooding with support from 10+ players ...So I was at trainer valley but the map rework had confused me I was lost and spent 20+minutes looking for the beach But I haven't gone into the pokemon center... I hit a random battle and crashed I was teleported back to saffron with only 5k cash... I was really debating on giving up I told everyone I'd do it later and they said JUST KEEP GOING !! So another person came and did me a mercy but putting up 80k I declined trade and he traded me again so I accepted itScreenshot_20180819-160251.thumb.png.960506124f8c85a2abeef6b07bfa7125.png he wished me luck and followed me all way to the end this helpful soul was (Ginobilaras) so I went back to trainer valley and couldn't find the beach still until even a MOD came supporting me Qeight riding his shiny moltres he told me "Follow me"Screenshot_20180819-162356.thumb.png.8b13a280a99ea8d848de632ef235771d.png he showed me the secret passageway in the tree ,showed me secret rock passage in the water _20180820_143623.thumb.JPG.c4bfe0a11c68ccf224b226d179b13292.JPG,showed me thru the dark cave ,all way to the snow falling valley where Nikola was... _20180820_143844.thumb.JPG.be97ff508e40fbdfe612aca734668391.JPGThings intensified here,i was nervous because I didn't want to let down everyone...I approached him ,told everyone I was going in and they had flooded the chat with support _20180820_141701.JPG.16be6e7984094cf4db4de767ce3a8c2e.JPG,as I was battling Nikola I gave them a live feed back of the battle they were cheering me on giving me advice ECT. I buffed a amnesia x3 buffed x6 curse and got to crunch sweeping ,I couldnt believe it I just won a legendary team and Nikola says "I see a legendary got away which one do you want me to restore for you" I told him Raikou ,and he said his embodiment was restored. So I ran too the guardian location looking for Raikou with 2 master balls i got from the pvp store excited he won't get away this time...and It turns out he wasn't spawned again and I was on cool down stillScreenshot_20180819-165741.thumb.png.da58ecc93f7e9302fda3eb53fdb7b85c.png..Someone asked on discord and got the answer_20180820_141800.JPG.445760cfdfd520aeed616eb684ad2063.JPG I had to re battle the guardian thru all over again.. :( As I was down again ,constipating quitting because I don't want another 48 days of my time being wasted on possibly not even getting him... Everyone was telling me not too.. but I think

I am... Idk it's hard after all that support to leave such a good community but I don't think it's fair to have tossed 100+ balls and rebattle a boss and have to dedicate another 48 days for 100% respawn..... Anyway that's the story and I just wanted to Give notice and thanks to the people that were good people to be there for me in my frustration ,anger ,sadness ,disappointment and ultimately were so caring for someone else.

ImxHugo

Tasin

RubyTheTrainer

GinoBalaras

Qeight

thanks to these players I had everything I needed up to Nikola battle Thank you guys so much!

-------------------

The people that motivated and helped me by cheering me on to the end

Ziyoh0102

Stericity

Babyhans

Adian123

Zeldawoot

Rakumin

SirAnimeFreak

And to everyone else who have said something not on the list I'm sorry but thank you all you guys are what the community needs <3

Screenshot_20180819-163500.thumb.png.d5341b5c77d0d90a5d1958b014a23735.png

_20180820_134311.JPG.60f7d0854ccfbda8df611ddb77176762.JPG

Screenshot_20180819-142206.thumb.png.a9687c76e991b60ef44f03c953d4bc52.png

_20180820_134011.thumb.JPG.49ea16b67eb6e4ef1be753426edcb8bb.JPG

_20180820_141800.JPG.2f9613ac099c6afd4d481a422e6000b6.JPG

• Like 5

Sad me to waited months to build a team to fight raiku boss amd beat him and falsed swiped my raiku used over 60pokeballs, 60gb and a crap ton of ub and couldn't catch him like what is even the point on trying to catch a legendary with regular balls if its catch rate is low as heck and i can't even get a mb because well i dont play pvp

Sad me to waited months to build a team to fight raiku boss amd beat him and falsed swiped my raiku used over 60pokeballs, 60gb and a crap ton of ub and couldn't catch him like what is even the point on trying to catch a legendary with regular balls if its catch rate is low as heck and i can't even get a mb because well i dont play pvp

Oh man D; it happened to you too ,it hurt bro because you spend 48 days just thinking about him and then this kinda stuff happens... Its like why..

Raikou catch rate is the same than others legendaries, and the same than official game.

It still shouldn't be so hard. In the NORMAL games you can find him easier not taking you 48 DAYS ,this is why it should be highered to like a guarantee... Serious. This is ridiculous for people who actually put in work for it to be nothing

Yes it was easier to catch on official game, on G2 Raikou was a wild PKM that can run away from battle :') you needed master ball to catch it, with ultra ball it was really insane.

Here you have a guarantee to find it (just wait 48 days), and to catch it with master ball (price are very low for it), or without master ball, just spawn ultra ball (very easy, just long).

Edit: You want something "hard" to catch: look at Beldum : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beldum_(Pokémon)

Beldum catch rate is 3, the same than Raikou (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Raikou_(Pokémon)).

Beldum has a lower level than Raikou, so less HP, so harder to catch. And add the fact the only move of Beldum is Take Down. Pretty fun to catch. And it comes from Official game too.

Here, we speak about Raikou, a legendary PKM, it's supposed to be hard, it's a bloody legendary, not a random Rattata we can catch with a Pokeball.

Edited by Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Hey there, I can feel your frustration but I don't think the catchrate will be made easier than it actually is in the real games. Even though this is a fan-made game, a lot of the aspects of the real games are in this game. This includes the catchrate of various Pokémon, the shiny chance, evolution process, etc. Having Raikou locked on a 48 day cooldown is not very true, as you have the chance to catch it earlier than that (25% per successful boss attempt).

The best way to catch Raikou the next time is by winning 10 PvP games and spending all of the coins on a Masterball, or doing the News Reporter daily task in Sinnoh. As Kaminokage already said, they won't change the catch rate of a Legendary Pokémon, which is supposed to be hard to obtain, easier. This would lead to the feeling that the whole quest isn't worth the procedure. Good luck next time!

The catch rate is not the same as the original games? So why changing something that is suposed to be hard ? U are just a unlucky. That happens. Also i just noticed you didnt even put the Raiku on sleep paralize , i disagree with you.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

you complain about raikou being too hard to catch but you go without master balls and you don't even make him sleep....

why you go catch your legendary without master ball when server can crash and make you lose it while you spend 30 min spamming ultra balls

i just don't get it, you have requirements to catch legendary dogs and you don't bring master balls when they are so ez to get, i mean there is so many ways to get master balls, they are stacking in my bag and i can't even sell them. solaceon quest give 1 master ball every week, bug catching can give master ball, pvp as well and maybe some boss can give master ball.

• 4 weeks later...

I used 200+ Great/ Ultra balls on a sleeping Azelf with 1HP. Very unlucky

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.