Oak's Newspaper -Interview to Shinohara - Staff member

Voldis4

Yo ,

So i joined at 2016 and i have questions for you Gms, if you guys dont mind to awnser ofc. I will call it Oak's newspaper.

180px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Professor_Oak.png

1) When Alola Will come?

2) Is Already possible to evolve any Pokemon from previous gens to alolas froms like pikachu or executor?

3) What u guys planning to do for all players in the future, any perspective?

4) What was the expectations for the 1st time been a staff menber?

5) is it hard to be a staff menber?

6) There's something that players can help with?

7) What are the priority for all the staff right now?

Edited by Voldis4
  • Haha 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Administrator
Yo ,

So i joined at 2016 and i have questions for you Gms, if you guys dont mind to awnser ofc. I will call it Oak's newspaper. XD , Joke.

1) When Alola Will come?

2) Is Already possible to evolve any Pokemon from previous gens to alolas froms like pikachu or executor?

Hi @Voldis4

Thank you for contacting us about your concern. I will try to reply to all your questions as best as i can.

1) When Alola Will come?

Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for new content or regions. Once said features are meant to be added to the game, it will be announced properly with the time that the new content will take to arrive on the Announcements subforum and on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord. Please be patient with us and keep in mind that the team is working as much as possible to provide new content and features for the community.

Unfortunately, as Gen7 Pokémon are not yet released to players, it is not possible to evolve any Pokémon to their alola's form.

However, we plan to release gen 7 pokemon, even if there is not any estimated time of arrival. Once we will release them, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord.

As Pokémon Revolution Online is a game in continuous update, we keep working day by day on new features, updates, contents to release in order to make our player enjoy the game and make them happy.

Unfortunately, i cannot disclose all the project we are currently working on but i can tell you some of what has been already made public and that will be released in the future, but without any estimated time.

• PVP Rework from scratch, that means a total rework of it that should make, hopefully, all abilities, moves and items work in battle and bring a lot of new features.
  • Add stuff to Phyton API, which is the language used to script npc, boss, quests and anything game related.
  • Release of the MEGAs
  • Release of Gen7 Pokémon

Of course there will be much and much more, but we cannot disclose anything. As always, everything will be announced on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord once they will be released.

Could you explain if, by this question, do you mean what were the expectations be for individuals when they first became staff?

Being a staff member can be challenging at times. But at the end of the day, helping the community and watch people being happy and enjoying the game really make us feel really happy.

Players have a lot of ways to help. Even enjoying the game is a form of help.

However, sharing feedback about updates, suggesting changes/updates that can improve the game and the quality of life of that is really important and help us to understand what the community wants and like. Also, there are various way you can contribuite, like making guides, videos, pvp video, etc. For further questions about how a player can contribute you may check this thread: CONTRIBUTOR ROLE

The main priority of the staff right now is, and will always be, contribute to the development and improvement of Pokémon Revolution Online in order to make the players happy and make them enjoy the game.

As you well know, the staff team is like a big family divided into many roles and each roles contribute in their own way. From the creation of new contents, to the moderation, to creation of events, etc. Everyone has their own way to contribute and everyone team work with each other in order to achieve the common goal which is, as said above, to contribute to the development and improvement of Pokémon Revolution Online.

About a specific thing, i don't really think that there is only a single thing we are giving priority. Each team has their project and, as said above, we cannot disclose anything, but there are things we already made public like megas, gen7, pvp rework, phyton api update, etc.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Thank you, @Shinohara

- what were the expectations be for individuals when they first became staff? Yes is what i meant.

-also, any advice to any player that want to became a staff menber?

Edited by Voldis4
  • Haha 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Administrator
Thank you, @Shinohara

- what were the expectations be for individuals when they first became staff? Yes is what i meant.

-also, any advice to any player that want to became a staff menber?

Hi @Voldis4

I would like to apologize for the delay.

About the first question, i will talk for myself since i cannot talk for other people as everyone may have different opinion on the same topic.

My expectation when becoming staff was the one to find a really nice group of people/friends that, by team-working, were continuously looking for a way to improve the game, to contribute together and make all of our players enjoy the game and be happy while playing it.

It is true that we are volunteers and we do not get paid, but working hard on a project and then turn back and see a lot of people smiling, being happy and enjoying what you created really gives you something that money cannot give you. It really makes you proud of what you are doing and create memories that will last for a long time and it can also creates friendships that go beyond the game and will stay into your heart.

Regard any advice for a player that want to become staff, there is not much to say and the few things that can be said are simple but really important.

Do your best to enjoy the game, at its fullest, every time that you make the log in as . Making sure to enjoy the game and have a nice gaming-experience open many doors and, without noticing that, you can find a lot of way to contribute and many ideas that you can suggest to improve the game. We really value our players and their opinions/suggestions about everything, therefore if you should have any idea that has not been suggested yet, make sure to suggest it. Do always remember that wrong ideas do not exists and that speaking up and voicing your thoughts as player is what keep the game online and motivate us, therefore keeping it in continuous update.

These are just general advices but that are really important, but do note that a guide on "how to become staff" doesn't exists. Take in consideration what said above and find your own way.

With that said, i hope the information given, and my answers, provived some clarification and were helpful.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

As Pokémon Revolution Online is a game in continuous update, we keep working day by day on new features, updates, contents to release in order to make our player enjoy the game and make them happy.

Unfortunately, i cannot disclose all the project we are currently working on but i can tell you some of what has been already made public and that will be released in the future, but without any estimated time.

• PVP Rework from scratch, that means a total rework of it that should make, hopefully, all abilities, moves and items work in battle and bring a lot of new features.
  • Add stuff to Phyton API, which is the language used to script npc, boss, quests and anything game related.
  • Release of the MEGAs

Of course there will be much and much more, but we cannot disclose anything. As always, everything will be announced on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord once they will be released.

I have a important question, does mega will be coded in like 6g or 7g ? Game is coded by gen7 i know but Prankster didnt got nerfed, we need gen7 mega system, thanks and have a nice day.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:04 AM, Shinohara said:

Hi @Voldis4

Thank you for contacting us about your concern. I will try to reply to all your questions as best as i can.

Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for new content or regions. Once said features are meant to be added to the game, it will be announced properly with the time that the new content will take to arrive on the Announcements subforum and on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord. Please be patient with us and keep in mind that the team is working as much as possible to provide new content and features for the community.

Unfortunately, as Gen7 Pokémon are not yet released to players, it is not possible to evolve any Pokémon to their alola's form.

However, we plan to release gen 7 pokemon, even if there is not any estimated time of arrival. Once we will release them, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord.

• Release of the MEGAs

Could you explain if, by this question, do you mean what were the expectations be for individuals when they first became staff?

Being a staff member can be challenging at times. But at the end of the day, helping the community and watch people being happy and enjoying the game really make us feel really happy.

Players have a lot of ways to help. Even enjoying the game is a form of help.

However, sharing feedback about updates, suggesting changes/updates that can improve the game and the quality of life of that is really important and help us to understand what the community wants and like. Also, there are various way you can contribuite, like making guides, videos, pvp video, etc. For further questions about how a player can contribute you may check this thread: CONTRIBUTOR ROLE

The main priority of the staff right now is, and will always be, contribute to the development and improvement of Pokémon Revolution Online in order to make the players happy and make them enjoy the game.

As you well know, the staff team is like a big family divided into many roles and each roles contribute in their own way. From the creation of new contents, to the moderation, to creation of events, etc. Everyone has their own way to contribute and everyone team work with each other in order to achieve the common goal which is, as said above, to contribute to the development and improvement of Pokémon Revolution Online.

About a specific thing, i don't really think that there is only a single thing we are giving priority. Each team has their project and, as said above, we cannot disclose anything, but there are things we already made public like megas, gen7, pvp rework, phyton api update, etc.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

That contributor role link is broken. 😶😅😅

Here Is the correct link.🙂

Edited by supertrainers