Friending issue

Brewski

I have a guy who's name is ShadowRanger we have had issues in our friend status. Either I wouldn't appear on his friend list or the other way around. Today he sent me a friend request and I accepted but he was deleted from my list. I have 2 of his pkm and I need a way to talk to him when he is on. He is a member of PaxAeterna. Can you help get him back onto my friends list?

I have a guy who's name is ShadowRanger we have had issues in our friend status. Either I wouldn't appear on his friend list or the other way around. Today he sent me a friend request and I accepted but he was deleted from my list. I have 2 of his pkm and I need a way to talk to him when he is on. He is a member of PaxAeterna. Can you help get him back onto my friends list?

Hello brewski,

I'm sorry about this inconvenience. It's possible that the friend has his status set to offline. It's also possible that you have reached the maximum amount of friends allowed. Please try to remove some friends if there are any that you do not speak to/who are no longer active in the game. If the problem still persists, I suggest having him remove you from his friend's list. Make sure you are both online when he does. After this, have your friend log off. He should then add you again once he comes back online.

Let me know if this information helps you at all. I hope you have a great day.

Hello brewski,

I'm sorry about this inconvenience. It's possible that the friend has his status set to offline. It's also possible that you have reached the maximum amount of friends allowed. Please try to remove some friends if there are any that you do not speak to/who are no longer active in the game. If the problem still persists, I suggest having him remove you from his friend's list. Make sure you are both online when he does. After this, have your friend log off. He should then add you again once he comes back online.

Let me know if this information helps you at all. I hope you have a great day.

He doesn't appear on my list so I can't reach out to him. That is where the issue is.

He doesn't appear on my list so I can't reach out to him. That is where the issue is.

It's possible that you still appear on his friend's list. The bug occurs in the way you originally described: it will show you not being on his list or the other way around. If he sees you on his list, he can tap your name and choose the option to message you.

You can also reach him on the forums. There is an option to private message players. On his profile here, you will see "start a conversation." Use this to send him a message and find a time you are both online.

Again, I'm really sorry about this inconvenience. The given solution should work and allow you to contact him.