HM 06 Toxic Fiery Path

Yannanass

Hello everyone,

I was looking for this HM and looking at the forums i see a lot of people with the same issue... I clik on the rock and nothing happen. All forum post are getting the same answer as "you already got it and used it" and it might also be a bug! anyway here is the place and thanks for your time :)

Yannanass

588909649_HMtoxic.thumb.PNG.ad88bac269d7b602b90bf5224a8fda07.PNG

Hello everyone,

I was looking for this HM and looking at the forums i see a lot of people with the same issue... I clik on the rock and nothing happen. All forum post are getting the same answer as "you already got it and used it" and it might also be a bug! anyway here is the place and thanks for your time :)

Yannanass

Hi there. According to the Database, you've already interacted with this rock and received TM Toxic. Are you sure you haven't already received the TM? Also, when you first interacted with the rock, did you happen to disconnect, have poor internet, or did the server crash? I tested the location myself and TM06 (Toxic) is indeed found there, so it isn't an NPC Bug. I couldn't replicate your error.

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

100% sure I never had it and got the fiber so I don't know what to answer! At first i did not even know that I could find toxic there to the first time I went was for this and never got it. Too bad i guess. Thanks

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Can you tell me if you disconnected or had poor connection anytime while you were about to interact with the rock? Looking forward to your response.

hey! Well it never happened that I was disconnected but you never know! I felt like a lot of people had this issue, that's why I also posted something but we can buy it for 2k so it's not that important don't worry :)

Hi there. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but I've looked into it and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the TM being there. I've even tested it myself and it seems to be correct.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you understand why we can't just simply give you the TM.