Loging in..

Renikan

I haven't been able to login for a week and a half. I wanted to finish up the Christmas event but it looks lime that's never going to happen. I think you need to expand the server to allow more players, at least 2-3,000

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gilead

I agree for login queues and donator priority. I would donate to have better chance at playing, but right now, having to wait hours to play doesn't incite me to donate.

I've gotta admit, I would really love for a queue to be introduced - It's a bit challenging to log in sometimes, although it normally doesn't take too long such as days or weeks - normally just a few minutes.

The trick is to watch the server count and dive in once there's a space! :3

tumblr_no7ylfPR021u5tgm3o1_250.giftumblr_nvbjm18xJT1rpbjwzo2_400.gif

Yeah, it only takes some minutes if you keep clicking the button. Like every few minutes someone logs out or gets kicked by being AFK and you can enter then. I also want to note that if I recall correctly the size before was 1400 users > they're trying to improve the server.

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

no donator priority pls, im donator but i dnt want it it will be unfair for those who cant afford them a donation + donate so they can upgrade serv so you can play that's how it works, its not "im donator pls lemme play" >>

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

Hi, the loggin capability always face with all people. However, it is not logically and unsolving any problem. You can ask me WHY? There are many reasons about that. In my opinion:

1/ someone said it discourage for donated work. So what different between donate and pay to play? Be fair with everyone, not only individual facing this issues. Additionally, donated membership got many benefits already such as mount, extra exp and money, rare pokemon, special access to areas, cloth and so on. What u want only got more benefits for individual rather than everyone. Fair for everyone guy. I means donate having distinguish meaning with pay to play. No offense with this agure.

2/ How about priority loggin for membership. Well, how u know the current donated player less than 1800 cap on server? The point is when having priority loggin for membership, how u sure u can get queue? The sub-effect is forced every one to "donate", so when it happened @@ what priority work? Nothing, and then nothing sloving to problem.

3/ it still are beta, so I also don't know what will be implemented. Maybe the alternatively solution is new server for only membership, however the reason 2 =,= poor. Maybe stability > more cap, and then cap will increase after.

P/s: maybe reason for still not popular is in development process (beta), the limit server, however, i think we will love for quality rather than quantity, right?

80260 I have to agree - I actually wound up donating and also purchasing a great deal of goods for myself and my girlfriend from the store but after two days of repeated issues with logging in I am kind of regretting it.

I do hope they either increase the server cap or give subscribers a priority... seems kinda odd that I can pay (donate) for this service and not have priority, just my 2c. I love this game too much to quit really though :\

Yeah i really do find it annoying and when it crashes on me... omg... its like no. However, i dont think donators should have priority. I think you will find half of the people logged in are donators lol

I can understand that - but I think the issue is the donor base is GROWING. So, when I first started, I would see a few members here or there, but in a few days time slowly everyone becomes subs, etc.

There is a certain catching point to being a member because of the EXP gains if you are a serious player - but why would it be a BAD thing, if a certain donation # is reached that you get priority?

Do you really think it would be unfair if certain users paid for reserved slots by donating MORE money to these guys so they can get more done with this game? More money, more server slots, more content, etc.

I guess I just see it a bit differently, but we are only talking here, so please don't get upset with me if we disagree xD <3