Pokédex

Painbr

Hello mi friends, Painbr here, i have a doubt, mi Pokédex is currently like this(print bellow), i wanna know If have how to capture more, see more and evolve more pokes them i have (i have not did rotom evos yet)

Btw mi miss Pokédex numbers is:

492, 494, 641 and 722 until 807

The print is bellow, someone know about It?

Screenshot_2018-09-02-22-22-31.thumb.png.b71dae354bf5af599de91a0bffcc4880.png

Hello mi friends, Painbr here, i have a doubt, mi Pokédex is currently like this(print bellow), i wanna know If have how to capture more, see more and evolve more pokes them i have (i have not did rotom evos yet)

Btw mi miss Pokédex numbers is:

492, 494, 641 and 722 until 807

The print is bellow, someone know about It?

Hello painbr,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have posed for you. The screenshot depicts the Pokedex without a Pokemon selected. If you were to press the Bulbasaur, it would show the Pokedex information about it. Was this your concern? Also, you can look up spawns of Pokemon you are missing using the Reborn bot on Discord. Simply use the command [iCODE]^s <pokemon>[/iCODE]. Also, not all Pokemon have been added. For example, Victini is not in the game. There is also no way to acquire its seen data.

I hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope you have a great day

@Menrva no, is not what i asked.

i asked how many pokemons is possible to capture, see and evolve on total for now..

Hi again,

I'm extremely sorry for the confusion. The maximum data you can have is the following:

[iCODE]Owned: 690

Seen: 778

Evolved: 357[/iCODE]

This information is found in this guide which goes into further detail.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day.