Party Pokemon Stucked [Merge Error]

Cooosmico

Hi everybody,

I just merged my accounts and now my party pokemon, which I think I caught in Kanto, are stucked. I can't either take the starter that I received in Johto.

Could you help me please?

Thanks a lot

Hey cooosmico,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a bug which can occur when you merge your account while you havent finished your current region. It is like you said, your Kanto Pokémon are currenty stuck. Can you name all Pokémon which are stuck in your team? I will move them to your Pc Box. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi Xylos,

thanks for your reply. I am not sure about which pokemon are stucked, but i think all because with one of the two account i merged (the main one), i was just arrived in Johto, so I don't think i had already caught any johto pokemon. Otherwise I'd like to move at least Totodile to my party.

Thanks again

Hi Xylos,

thanks for your reply. I am not sure about which pokemon are stucked, but i think all because with one of the two account i merged (the main one), i was just arrived in Johto, so I don't think i had already caught any johto pokemon. Otherwise I'd like to move at least Totodile to my party.

Thanks again

Okay, I have deleted all. Try to start the Johto story and tell me if you are stuck somewhere, resulting out of this moves.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution