Researcher Daryll - wheres my xp pot?!

Deckardcain

So I googled this issue, and apparently the previous thread was closed for being resolved, due to the 1st gym being completed.

(which is not my issue, seeing as how I haven't even stepped foot in Veridian Forest yet)

He says "Ah, still haven't evolved enough pokemon I see", even after evolving 6x weedle/caterpie, when he only asks for 4x evo...

Help??? Am I missing something obvious???

So I googled this issue, and apparently the previous thread was closed for being resolved, due to the 1st gym being completed.

(which is not my issue, seeing as how I haven't even stepped foot in Veridian Forest yet)

He says "Ah, still haven't evolved enough pokemon I see", even after evolving 6x weedle/caterpie, when he only asks for 4x evo...

Help:ChikoritaWTF: Am I missing something obvious:ChikoritaWTF:

Hi there. Just to clarify, you won't be able to receive the Exp potion from Professor Daryll if you've already beaten the first gym. If you've already beaten the first gym, you can no longer claim the potion. You'll need 4 evolutions to be able to claim the item. These evolutions need to be unique pokemon. For example, Caterpie->Metapod counts as one, whilst Metapod->Butterfree is another. Evolving multiple caterpies doesn't count as several evolutions. You can find your evolutions in your pokedex.

Hope I've clarified things for you. Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.