Why do you want to join Calamity guild? i like the concept of your guild

darbi94

95hours

darbi94#9315

finished johto and johto e4 still farming before go to hoenn

depend usual days 4-6 hours in my off days 8-9

still newbie but i will enjoy both

no

want a friendly environment and and want to join a guild so guys in guild can help each other

What's your IGN? dogbutterfly

How many hours do you have in PRO? 177 hours an 51 mins

What is your discord ID? Dog&Butterfly #2023

How far are you in story? I just beat the e4 in hoenn.

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I'm fairly active in pro since I started playin 08/30/2019 I play on average two times a day.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? I enjoy both but haven't done any pvp yet as I want to see whats all available before attempting to make a team.

Have you ever been banned in game and why? No!!!

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Mainly because my friend is in the guild and I'd like to maybe play & chat with some people make some good friends!!!

Also I'm very knowledgeable in pokemon, I've played most of the main games starting with original Red & Blue up to Sun & Moon missed a few games like Diamond & Pearl also Firered Leafgreen. I started playing pvp in Black & White an every game after until this last one after Sun & Moon. When an if breeding comes out I could help with that stuff as well.

Tyvm for takin the time to read!!! P.S. I play the game on a tablet but I do have access to a comp for forums, also if y'all can please try and inform me through discord that would be much appreciated.

What's your IGN? dogbutterfly

How many hours do you have in PRO? 177 hours an 51 mins

What is your discord ID? Dog&Butterfly #2023

How far are you in story? I just beat the e4 in hoenn.

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I'm fairly active in pro since I started playin 08/30/2019 I play on average two times a day.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? I enjoy both but haven't done any pvp yet as I want to see whats all available before attempting to make a team.

Have you ever been banned in game and why? No!!!

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Mainly because my friend is in the guild and I'd like to maybe play & chat with some people make some good friends!!!

Also I'm very knowledgeable in pokemon, I've played most of the main games starting with original Red & Blue up to Sun & Moon missed a few games like Diamond & Pearl also Firered Leafgreen. I started playing pvp in Black & White an every game after until this last one after Sun & Moon. When an if breeding comes out I could help with that stuff as well.

Tyvm for takin the time to read!!! P.S. I play the game on a tablet but I do have access to a comp for forums, also if y'all can please try and inform me through discord that would be much appreciated.

Could you make sure your discord name is written correctly? check the capital letters and spaces :3

XanthinaRose-Aniniated-Vulpix-Banner.gif?width=961&height=260

Check out Rose's Epic Pokémon Rental Shop!! https://tinyurl.com/rosepokemonrental

Calamity Guild: https://tinyurl.com/CalamityGuildPRO

Calamity Guild Shop: https://tinyurl.com/CalamityShopPRO

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/xanthinarose

What's your IGN? : christina97

How many hours do you have in PRO? : 364 hours and 33 mins

What is your discord ID? : Blesson#4112

How far are you in story? : Completed all regions luking to go into pvp ..

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) : 2 hours these days i guess ..sometimes 6 hours per day if am free.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?.. i enjoy both.

Have you ever been banned in game and why?: No

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? : Have been searching for a guild which is active and are willing to help me in pvps .

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="72270]72270[/ATTACH]

Calamity guild is recruiting new and active members!!

Who are we?

We are one of the longer lasting guilds on the Gold server. We are mainly a PvE based guild with a stress free environment, PvP players are always welcome but we do not force you to play PvP if you are not interested in doing so as many other guilds try to do, which is definitely a plus! We are just a fun/chill guild with an active chat to help players in every aspect of the game, as we have a very experienced guild staff in PRO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guild benefits include:

-Friendly environment and active guild chat.

-Advice and help when hunting for different pokémon (natures/builds/abilities/uses)

-Team building consultation and strategies whether it is for PvP or Boss Battles

-Guild pokémon lending services and guildies player hosted events.

-Family-like guild

-Guild Shop!

[spoiler=Shop Link]https://tinyurl.com/calamityshop

You can be sure that our guild staff are very humble and down to earth people who enjoy helping others as much as possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What kind of players are we looking for?

We are looking for friendly, active players with a positive attitude in game and towards others in the guild.

Players that want an active chat with people to help them improve in PRO.

We dislike unnecessary drama and hope to keep things as relaxed and chill as possible! :3

All ages are welcome as we stick to the PRO chat rules/guidlines. (PG friendly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Guild Staff!!

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

Guild Leader: XanthinaRose

Co-leader: CoolestSam

Head Officer:

RubyMine

Officers:

Decisions

Prestigious

J123B

[ATTACH type=full" alt="104927]104927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="ryojb.png]101553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56119]56119[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=Guild Event Group Photos!]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="mantine hunt1.png]103469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="53350]53350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="61825]61825[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="53351]53351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56120]56120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="78728]78728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56122]56122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="78727]78727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56121]56121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56661]56661[/ATTACH]

~~ Respect and tolerance are very important in our guild! Not everyone is the same and we respect everyone regardless of their differences. Diversity is something we like and aim for! :3 ~~

Guild Application Form:

Please fill out the application below and post it as a comment, our guild staff will contact you if you've been accepted via discord or directly in game.

What's your IGN?
How many hours do you have in PRO?
What is your discord ID?
How far are you in story?
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?
Have you ever been banned in game and why?
Why do you want to join Calamity guild?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="41961]41961[/ATTACH]

What's your IGN? Ciphersane1

How many hours do you have in PRO? Overall through my forgotten accounts I probably have around 80+, but my account I’m playing on right now has around 25

What is your discord ID? Princess Ciph-lestia#3524

How far are you in story? Kanto Champion, Johto 7 badges

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I play every night after I get home from work and usually every day on the weekend for a couple hours

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Much rather prefer PvE

Have you ever been banned in game and why? Never

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Well, it’s something to do and I’ve never really been in a guild and yours seems like the most welcoming which isn’t focused on PvP’ing and more about making a welcoming group of people to form a family type of deal, which I enjoy.

What's your IGN? lloyd299

How many hours do you have in PRO? 104 hours on gold and 87 on silver

What is your discord ID? LLOYDZ#4671

How far are you in story? i have hoenn done on gold. been a few months from when i played last but i was working on getting the reqs for sinnoh

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) i am get in back into it so ill be on pretty much everyday ranging from an hour or so to 4 to 5

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? i like pve more!

Have you ever been banned in game and why? no i have not

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?

i am looking for a group of guys/gals that will help me grown and become a better player and learn more about the game! and once i become a pro at this i want to help new players learn more and help them became the best there is!