MiniBoss bug

Fizzo

Hi again, hope your day is going well,

Artoriel has looked into Rayquaza's one, and it should be fixed now. Could you have another check to confirm?

The others were working since Unknown007's fix.

Looking forward to your reply!

Sorry for late reply I fought all mini bosses except groudon cause it didn't spawn.

Also a weird experience I want to share , first I went to kyogre and groudon place both were not there then went to raquaza fought and won 7k money n stuff then went back to sootopolis and kyogre was there but not groudon.

Lugia ho oh kyogre groudon rayquaza mecha mew2 thats the sequence I follow.

Hope this helps thank you.

Sorry for late reply I fought all mini bosses except groudon cause it didn't spawn.

Also a weird experience I want to share , first I went to kyogre and groudon place both were not there then went to raquaza fought and won 7k money n stuff then went back to sootopolis and kyogre was there but not groudon.

Lugia ho oh kyogre groudon rayquaza mecha mew2 thats the sequence I follow.

Hope this helps thank you.

Did you walk really slowly on the tiles circled in Unknown007's post? I have experienced that mini boss disappearance issue myself, with Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. It worked for them all except the latter, until Artoriel's fix. Then it did for all. But I made sure to walk over the tiles a few times, even stopped on it, until the mini boss appeared.

I would advise to do the same, so far experience says it's working. If you really can't manage to get it to appear for you, we will work something else out.

Once again, sorry for your inconvenience.

Did you walk really slowly on the tiles circled in Unknown007's post? I have experienced that mini boss disappearance issue myself, with Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. It worked for them all except the latter, until Artoriel's fix. Then it did for all. But I made sure to walk over the tiles a few times, even stopped on it, until the mini boss appeared.

I would advise to do the same, so far experience says it's working. If you really can't manage to get it to appear for you, we will work something else out.

Once again, sorry for your inconvenience.

Yes I did the walking slowly thing without mount

Yes I did the walking slowly thing without mount

Hi there,

That bug has been fixed now. Can you try to walk on those tiles again and tell us the results?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi,

All the miniboss spawned and i could battle them thank you very much for fixing them :RowletHeart::CharYay::CharYay:

Glad to hear about that :)

Since the case has been solved, I will lock this thread. Good luck and have a great day!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.