Darkrai

Hektor321

Hi guys,

I have a question about darkrai since he's my all time favorite pokemon and I happen to see that he used to be available last year's Halloween but unfortunately for me I wasn't playing the game back then now I have 400+ hours ingame time and I would really like to catch him so my question is

will you be able to catch him anytime soon again either from an event or a quest

thanks

• Like 1

As far as i know, there are no news about a chance to get again darkrai in this moment.

If it will be available again, by partecipating in some event or in any other way, it will be announced on the forum, so be sure to follow it

Wish you a good day, have fun on PRO! - Keita

• Like 4

As far as i know, there are no news about a chance to get again darkrai in this moment.

If it will be available again, by partecipating in some event or in any other way, it will be announced on the forum, so be sure to follow it

Wish you a good day, have fun on PRO! - Keita

alright thank you

Hi guys,

I have a question about darkrai since he's my all time favorite pokemon and I happen to see that he used to be available last year's Halloween but unfortunately for me I wasn't playing the game back then now I have 400+ hours ingame time and I would really like to catch him so my question is

will you be able to catch him anytime soon again either from an event or a quest

thanks

Hello there! Unfortunately, it is uncertain if certain pokemon will return or not. You'll be able to find out more regarding this year's Halloween event as it approaches. Please just stay turned for announcements of future events in Announcements or in #announcements in our Official PRO Discord. To clarify, Legendaries are unfortunately not tradable.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.