can log in, unable to load from home internet

Sawtewth

snip

Hey there!

Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. It seems like your provider currently has issues with their Wifi, which means that this is the reason that you cannot log in properly on your PC. Playing via a VPN or proxy might help if you want to play on your PC, until your provider fixed their issue. Keep in mind that playing with the help of your mobile data is a solution aswell, if that is a problem for you, feel free to contact a Staff Member or Discod Staff Member so we can help you with VPN and proxy related questions.

I hope this fixes your issue, please keep me updated. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Is there any information regarding ports or specific IP addresses I might need when I contact my ISP?

Hi there,

I've sent you to your last visited PokéCenter on Silver; could you try again and tell us how it goes?

UPDATE: It's working again for the other one having the same ISP than you, so if it was indeed an ISP issue as I strongly suspect it, it's likely that it's going to work again for you as well.

Regarding the ports used, you can find them here: Port used to connect

- Quote for visibility -

It's me, again.

I just figured out how to check which ports does a program use (those who are interested in how did I do it can check the spoiler)

while the program you're interested in is running, go on windows command shell and type "tasklist" ("ps" or "top" for linux user) to identify which PID (= program ID) is associated to the program

then type "netstat -no" and there you can see which port does that program use.

To make it short, PRO use both these ports:

• port 800 TCP (or UDP, I don't remember)
    port 803 TCP

with both opened game works just fine

I hope this can help.

I'm looking forward to your reply, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited by Calahan