can log in, unable to load from home internet

Sawtewth

I am getting a different error. I called my ISP and got a new modem swapped out. Now I just get 'can't connect' on silver server and 'server locked' on gold server.

Im having the same problem like SawTewth's problem...

I think the server is down for maintenance. We got a message lik 20min ago

I see XD do u know how long it will be?

I hope not long.. I was in the middle of a transaction xD . We wait and see. And whoever logs in first reply here

Yeah, as Tidus mentioned, the servers are currently down for a maintenance. There is no ETA when they will be back up, thanks for your patience in the meantime.

You can join PRO Discord to be notified when they will be back up, or try again to login in some time.

Yeah, as Tidus mentioned, the servers are currently down for a maintenance. There is no ETA when they will be back up, thanks for your patience in the meantime.

You can join PRO Discord to be notified when they will be back up, or try again to login in some time.

Is it more like minutes or hours? Can we maybe get that much? :P

Is it more like minutes or hours? Can we maybe get that much? :P

Still waiting on servers

Once again, there is no ETA. Depends on the load of work they need to do for the maintenance, and possible fixes for possible issues that may arise.

There is no use posting further about the servers being down, the only reason I am leaving this thread open is for the initial loading map issue. Thank you for your patience :)