Crashing while loading client [SOLVED]

Jpvernizzi

Hello,

I installed this game yesterday and was playing fine, but today it is not working. It is crashing while loading.

Error screenshot:

1537016817686.thumb.png.e0b958c4c9406885be42d93578c0baf2.png

My system specifications:

1537016996453.png.52e697010cc444294f8db82f49f7cf01.png

1537017056783.png.ae7d50a4e8218cd55e1e7e14fce80a4e.png

I've tried everything suggested in this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/12212-url , such as forcing the use of directx9, adding PRO64.exe to firewall and windows defender exceptions, running client in compatibility mode, cleaning cache using CCleaner.

I've also tried executing the client as Administrator. Didn't work.

I've also checked that the Server Status says 'Online'.

Now I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Johnny.

snip

Hey there!

Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. It seems like that you have to update your drivers. You can find the drivers you are using in your computer properties by checking the computer summary and then clicking on the "Device Manager", this will open a window which shows you all of the devices that are installed on your computer. If this does not solve your issue, try to update your Windows if you have not already.

I hope this solves your issue, if you need further assistance please let me know. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. It seems like that you have to update your drivers. You can find the drivers you are using in your computer properties by checking the computer summary and then clicking on the "Device Manager", this will open a window which shows you all of the devices that are installed on your computer. If this does not solve your issue, try to update your Windows if you have not already.

I hope this solves your issue, if you need further assistance please let me know. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Both Windows and Video drivers were updated, so it was not the issue.

Anyways, I'm playing again.

In case someone is facing a similar issue, the solution was downloading and using the x86 architecture client (32bit), instead of x64 (which is the architecture of my system).

• Like 1

Hey there! I am happy that you managed to solve your issue, I hope you have a good day and a great time playing Pokemon Revolution Online.

Kind regards, Noxious

- Locked as resolved. -

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.