Cat Mask [SOLVED]

Yasmin

Heyyy guys

I want to know that how to get that cat mask?

I like that mask

Hi there. The 'cat mask', also known as the 'Fox Mask' is an exclusive item given to those who have contributed to the game. You are able to obtain the cosmetic item as staff or a contributor after meeting certain requirements which are confidential and reserved for those parties. If you would like to obtain such item, you may want to have a check at our Contributor Role or consider applying in open Staff Recruitment periods.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Yea I want to know about that mask too

Please read my response above to Yasmin as it may be of use to you too! Also, if you have any further questions, please be sure to make your own thread and avoid taking others threads as your own.

Hi there. The 'cat mask', also known as the 'Fox Mask' is an exclusive item given to those who have contributed to the game. You are able to obtain the cosmetic item as staff or a contributor after meeting certain requirements which are confidential and reserved for those parties. If you would like to obtain such item, you may want to have a check at our Contributor Role or consider applying in open Staff Recruitment periods.

Let me know if you have any further questions.[/QUOT

Let me know if you have any further questions.

How to get contributor role?

Got it

Thanks for info

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!