How to beat Giratina in Sinnoh?

Munkee2235

I been trying for so long, I tried the leech seed/sturdy idea.. but apparently he isn't affected by it anymore.

And he is outspeeding and 1 shotting my level 70 pokemon instantly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also I know this has been asked before. But maybe some new way was made..

Because right now, my plan is just grind to level 90 for all my pokemon and pray.

Edited by Munkee2235

Hi there,

you know the pokemon nosepass? It learns thunderwave in its learn-set and have the ability strudy.

It is found in mt coronet and using it you can cut down the speed of Giratina, allowing your other pokemons

to hit it first(best using dragon/ dark/ ghost/ ice/ fairy damaging moves)!

Also, try sucker punchers, the move will go first and is super effective on Giratina.

Example of sucker punchers you can find in sinnoh > Croagunk/ Absol/ Stunky/ Murkrow/ Glameow.

If you really cannot pass it, go to HELP CHAT, there will surely be someone to guide you on this. Good Luck!!

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Like the lightwave Said very well you just need to find a Pokémon that can actually hold a first hit and thunder wave/toxic it . That Will make him slow down ir remove HP each Turn and hold it.

Personaly i used other tactic, i used a stunk with toxic+protect and just make my team to be alive, with my Starter and 2 dark pokémons with protect and sucker punch on my team.

Good luck !

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...