2 Masterballs disappeared [LOCKED]

Xxblackashxx

I haven't played since the clone pokemon event last month (or 2 months ago? not sure)

Today I logged in and wanted to catch Entei just to notice both my masterballs were gone. Anyway to get them back? The rest of my pokeballs are still in my inventory. I had to buy an extra masterball today which I used on Entei.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't played since the clone pokemon event last month (or 2 months ago? not sure)

Today I logged in and wanted to catch Entei just to notice both my masterballs were gone. Anyway to get them back? The rest of my pokeballs are still in my inventory. I had to buy an extra masterball today which I used on Entei.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

You seem to have found your master ball since. For future reference, know that once you've started Heatran's Quest, you must finish it as it's made in a way to ensure its difficulty, so all your eventual masterballs and rare candies are removed from you when you access the area.

Just talk back to Buck inside the Stark Mountain Main Cavern once the level 99 Heatran is defeated, and you will get your goods back!

Do you confirm it was your case?

I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime!

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

You seem to have found your master ball since. For future reference, know that once you've started Heatran's Quest, you must finish it as it's made in a way to ensure its difficulty, so all your eventual masterballs and rare candies are removed from you when you access the area.

Just talk back to Buck inside the Stark Mountain Main Cavern once the level 99 Heatran is defeated, and you will get your goods back!

Do you confirm it was your case?

I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime!

I DID NOT FIND MY MASTERBALL.

First off, TWO are missing, not one and secondly how did you come up with the idea that I found mine? They are still missing.

I DID NOT FIND MY MASTERBALL.

First off, TWO are missing, not one and secondly how did you come up with the idea that I found mine? They are still missing.

Because you currently own one, despite having said you had none left and used the new one you bought in order to catch Entei.

There are only two ways to temporarily get your master balls taken: Heatran's quest, and Pinkan Island's quest.

In both quests, you obviously get them back at the end. You finished both quests, as state the fact that you got your
rare candies
back too from
Heatran's quest
, and
all your other balls
from
Pinkan Island's

Items don't randomly disappear, we don't have evidence backing up your claim, and masterballs are neither tradeable nor holdable, so, there is only a couple other possible explanations:

• Either you didn't remember how many you had last time you played, as it was months ago, or:
  • You used one during a bag freeze issue, which could be avoided by waiting when your client freezes instead of clicking.

Reminder, for the latter case, from the Read this before making a General Support topic thread:

When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue, open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

If you are sharing your account with someone, there is the possibility that this person used it for you; here too, as state the Rules, this would be your responsibility:

3. Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less. Any infraction done on your account is the responsibility of the account owner and punishments will be issued to the account no matter who was under control at the time.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, however, we can't assist you further in your case.

I wish you to have a great rest of your day nonetheless,

- Locked -