More Pickaxe+hatchet uses

Darksun20

Why are they only limited to one use? I rarely use hatchet as I just commute through subway and boat, rarely do I ever go into routes and have to use the axe. And pickaxe has a very niche use that isn't very rewarding in the long run. I feel like they could have more bang for their buck since you have to pay a lump sum of cash in game or rl money for.

My suggestions: Make dig spots mineable with pickaxe, and make grassy areas able to be cut like in main games or a simpler way to headbutt trees with the hatchet. To be honest couldn't think of another use for the hatchet that's worth it but it may be just fine on it's own.

• Like 1

Dig will likely not be usable via item since it requires a pokemon with 150+ happiness to use. Likewise with headbutt. If you were able to just get the tools from the store and bypass the happiness requirements, that'd be verging on unfair in my opinion.

Edited by PurpleMauth

Dig will likely not be usable via item since it requires a pokemon with 150+ happiness to use. Likewise with headbutt. If you were able to just get the tools from the store and bypass the happiness requirements, that'd be verging on unfair in my opinion.

Paying 5$ to bypass a requirement that takes 10 minutes and zero effort to accomplish is unfair? K.

Paying 5$ to bypass a requirement that takes 10 minutes and zero effort to accomplish is unfair? K.

5$ or 150k. Imo, ot's a fair trade, although it may sound a bit pay to win, when you are an experienced player, 150k is nothing, so it's fair me.