Why are we forced to play hundreds of hours???

Eziogrezzo

I was reading the requirements to legendaries and doing most of the endgame stuff.

We need like 250+ hours of gameplay to do basically everything.

Why??? I mean, if you are an experienced player you can complete all the four regions in like 50 hours or less, what's the point of those absurd requirements to do the most interesting things after??

Someone explain me pls

The game is not just complete all the regions, there are a lot of quests to complete, you can complete the pokedex, defeat the bosses and do pvp fights, good/godly pokemons could take hours to get, you will have to train and level up the pokemon, you can look for dig spots to earn money. I have 600 hours playing and I didn't complete the whole pokedex yet. There are people with 3000 hours+. I have catched all the legendaries, the one I don't have it is genesect, I agree 1000 hours to get him is an absurd, but I can fill the hours doing other things until there.

• Like 1

The game is not just complete all the regions, there are a lot of quests to complete, you can complete the pokedex, defeat the bosses and do pvp fights, good/godly pokemons could take hours to get, you will have to train and level up the pokemon, you can look for dig spots to earn money. I have 600 hours playing and I didn't complete the whole pokedex yet. There are people with 3000 hours+. I have catched all the legendaries, the one I don't have it is genesect, I agree 1000 hours to get him is an absurd, but I can fill the hours doing other things until there.

Yeah I got your points, however what I do not understand is why we are forced to do those thing and we can't catch legendaries soon after the regions or after completing the dex... I think that a good player with guild support can fullfill or the requirements for legendaries in 100 hours at maximum, the fact that I have to wait like houndreds of hours for doign somethind is absurd, if for example I don't like to spend my life on that game .It is like making some contents unavailable for most normal people lol. I just don't understand this policy...

Yeah I got your points, however what I do not understand is why we are forced to do those thing and we can't catch legendaries soon after the regions or after completing the dex... I think that a good player with guild support can fullfill or the requirements for legendaries in 100 hours at maximum, the fact that I have to wait like houndreds of hours for doign somethind is absurd, if for example I don't like to spend my life on that game .It is like making some contents unavailable for most normal people lol. I just don't understand this policy...

Don't bother trying to make sense of it - it doesn't make sense. It's just a pointless grind. I was ok up to Celebi, but the legendary dogs is just a joke. You literally have to wait.

Fighting bosses is the same thing. Once you beat a boss you have to wait 11 days. Fine and dandy, no problem with that. So beating a boss three times in a row takes about a month. You would think once you beat a boss three times, now you can always choose the prize you want. NO. Once you beat a boss three times it starts all over again. You have to waste a quarter of a year just to pick a prize and even then the chance of getting something good is kept to a minimal.

The game has no end goal if you don't want to play pvp all the time. The pvp system is a joke anyway. I get paired with the same person over and over again unless I wait like half an hour. lol

All I can recommend is just play the game for the story and after that you should drop it - because unless you want to grind your life away it's all pointless.

Is an excellent game, but that's just one of the problems. But, yes, I think that there's so much crazy requirements to reach a good reward. I don't like PVP, so I just don't PVP, I want to complete the Dex at least that's my principal objective. 100 hours I think that is compressible, but more than that, wow.

Well mmos are always designed to get you to grind as money hours away in them as possible, especially free to play ones where the more you play the more likely you are to spend money. I did other things such as unlocking areas, fighting bosses, etc and I never had to wait long to unlock legendaries, and that was before all the boss hour requirements got reduced to what they are now. Also the majority of people who play pro are people who aren't experienced pokemon players. A lot are people who never really touched pokemon until pro.

magmah6sx0.png