Help me

Loyalproplay

I just start pvp and I use 2 same pokemons on battle for the 1st time but ppl said me this is ban reason I take ban forever from my mistake ? Thxq for read my post
hello, well is good read the rules first before you play pvp but as the things come now if your opponent report you and have envidence you will propably get banned at pvp not from gane then you can do appeal and explain in staff that you are new and it was a mistake dont wry when i was new in pvp i had use flash in ranked and i had got banned in pvp for 3 days so if you get ban you wont be able to play pvp but you cna still play the game do hunt atc.... Good luck

Just a Greek dude.

I just start pvp and I use 2 same pokemons on battle for the 1st time but ppl said me this is ban reason I take ban forever from my mistake ? Thxq for read my post

Hi there. First of all, bans should not be discussed in this sub-forum. Despite this, you may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way. It is also good to note that bans are not performed without proper evidence. Please be patient as you wait for a staff member to respond. You may bump your thread every 24 hours. However, it seems as if you aren't banned in the first place. There are cases where your account isn’t actually banned although there is something on your connection that is. Therefore, please double check with the following questions! Also, be sure to read up on the PvP rules to avoid future infractions.

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this postYou could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

Let me know if you're still encountering issues.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.