POKEMON PLACE

Luigi878

Can you say me where i can find each pokemon plz you can say me in spanish or english

The easiest way to find pokemon that spawn in an area is by using the Reborn Bot. You may access the Reborn Bot in the PRO Official Discord or you may invite it to your own server. For the PRO Official Discord, you'll have to do ^s <Pokemon> in #bot-commands. Alternatively, once you've got the seen data of a pokemon, you can find the areas where it spawns in your pokedex.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

La forma más fácil de encontrar pokemon que se genera en un área es mediante el uso de Reborn Bot . Puede acceder al Bot Reborn en la Discordia Oficial PRO o puede invitarlo a su propio servidor. Para el Discord Oficial PRO, tendrás que hacer ^ s <Pokemon> en # bot-comandos. Alternativamente, una vez que tenga los datos vistos de un pokemon, puede encontrar las áreas donde se genera en su pokedex.

Avíseme si tiene más preguntas. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks you for ypu help

1.1LUigi878

La forma más fácil de encontrar pokemon que se genera en un área es mediante el uso de Reborn Bot . Puede acceder al Bot Reborn en la Discordia Oficial PRO o puede invitarlo a su propio servidor. Para el Discord Oficial PRO, tendrás que hacer ^ s <Pokemon> en # bot-comandos. Alternativamente, una vez que tenga los datos vistos de un pokemon, puede encontrar las áreas donde se genera en su pokedex.

Avíseme si tiene más preguntas. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks you for ypu help

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.