Best Catcher?

Purple

Just wondering what people believed to be the best catcher was.

Typically, the choices are between:

Damp Parasect with Spore/False Swipe

Technician Shroomish with Spore/False Swipe

or

Gallade with False Swipe/Thunder wave and/or hypnosis.

Does Parasect really need Damp? Not many Pokemon have explosion/self destruct, and won't really get the chance to use it if you start with spore. Shroomish has better all around stats in everything.

Typically I think the best choice is Shroomish. All fingers are pointing towards it. But I have a Damp, Adamant 31 atk Parasect, and I need some convincing otherwise. Haha. :)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

i have always (except for pvp) my parasect in my team. Next to false swipe and spore i have also dig and cut with me. Breloom can learn cut but cant learn dig :/

Btw: my Parasect has damp, but just because it was the first paras i cought :D Never need to use damp. I even dont know if it is implemented yet.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Still contemplating between the two.

My Parasect is already good enough to use, but if I was to go Breloom, I'll have to hunt for a few additional hours, giving the rarity. Mmm. :/

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

I use T-wave/False Swipe/Cut/Flash Gallade, firstly because it doubles as a HM slave and secondly because I'm too lazy to re-apply hypnosis/spore when they wake up. With Arcanine having Covet/Rock Smash/Dig I pretty much only need to carry two pokemon around. (Starmie for surf too, but I heard you could just get a water mount for it.)