Silver server vs gold server

Lobstercorgi

Hey as title says, why does silver have generally a lot more people more posts in the trade section then gold? Is gold clnsidered the dying server? Will we ever have a merge to just one server? Silver has legit 21k posts of pokemon to sell/trade/auction and when i look at gold barely anyone sells etc lets just face facts gold server is dying, on top of that it always goes down barely monitored by admins, jut a couple days ago there were many trollers, racists spamming the n word for almost a hour straight and didnt get banned until we asked discord. Sooner or later everyone will go to silver why not just merge everything and have one supermassive server. Hell its better than you devs managing two servers and making your life a living hell no? Just a suggestion

You've been playing for a month and you make a post about servers dying. Silver has more players and more active pvp, ofcourse they have a more active economy. Also, I think I'm correct when I say 1 server cant support the amount of players who play PRO. What should be done however is allow server transfers, but not for gold. Just allow some people from silver to transfer if they'd like to. To balance out the amount of players per server.

• Like 1

As a player that have been around for the last 8 months, or almost, i can give you my point of view.

Silver Server & Gold Server have a similar amount of active players playing, with a marginal difference of 50 users between servers.

About the server going down, most of the time is just a small crash that last from 1 minute to 5 and that happen on both Gold & Silver servers. If the offline time last longer is due to maintenance, but that's something that happen on both the servers.

The only difference you will find between the servers is the economy, since prices on Silver are a bit higher than Gold.

Personally, i find a merge useless since each servers reach a peak of 800 players during the most played part of the day.

About the players being toxic, it's something that you can't avoid when you have such a big community and i can ensure you that it's not a Gold related thing, but the same happen on Silver.

However, if you may experience players breaking the rules the best thing you could do is taking proof (e.g Screenshots) and report them -> HERE ON THE FORUM.

That will help both the community and PRO Staff to have a better quality of life.