Game crashing continuously

Its 12:10 pm (IST) here. I am facing this problem from Yesterday.

Game crashing continuously like every other minute and then for some time i can't login. It says "username already logged in" or "can't login" and such stuff.

My internet connection is stable, I'm using latest android client of game. There was no issue till yesterday but suddenly this all started. Help please.

I recommend completely uninstalling the current client you have on your Android Device. Could possibly be the game being corrupt.

After it's completely uninstalled, re-download a brand new client through the website and try running the game again and see if you still have any issues with crashing.

If you do, please reply so we can hopefully get you back up and playing again.

I recommend completely uninstalling the current client you have on your Android Device. Could possibly be the game being corrupt.

After it's completely uninstalled, re-download a brand new client through the website and try running the game again and see if you still have any issues with crashing.

If you do, please reply so we can hopefully get you back up and playing again.

I uninstalled app and re-download it . But within 2 min it got crashed . Is it happening with me only or there are others facing this?

Not that I know of, I’m assuming it’s just your phone. Could it possible be that there something that affecting your phone itself. Try restarting your phone and see if possibly other apps could be the issue?

Only this app having issue. Well if no one else have reported such problem then its only happening with me at the time. So i think I'll just have to wait and hope crashing stops. Thanks bro bye.

Its 12:10 pm (IST) here. I am facing this problem from Yesterday.

Game crashing continuously like every other minute and then for some time i can't login. It says "username already logged in" or "can't login" and such stuff.

My internet connection is stable, I'm using latest android client of game. There was no issue till yesterday but suddenly this all started. Help please.

Hi there. Can you please try the following?

• Run the game in compatibility mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Update your Windows Version

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Can you please try the following?

• Run the game in compatibility mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Update your Windows Version

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Hi. I am using android and my device have all required specs need to run game

Hi. I am using android and my device have all required specs need to run game

Hi there. Could you try to clear some memory, delete all your PRO Files, restart your phone and please install the new download found here?

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Could you try to clear some memory, delete all your PRO Files, restart your phone and please install the new download found here?

I already did that like Piine also said that before. Actually i tried it 3 times, uninstalling app, clearing all pro data, download from latest link and install it. But results were same. It keeps crashing